My Credits, Rank, and Armor are Gone

So I came back to Halo:Reach after a few years and noticed that my rank of Lt. Colonel was gone and so were my credits and amor, but still had the achievements and accommodations. I was sad, but thought I could just get back easily, but I was wrong. I didn’t cheat because I remember earning everything the hard way. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anyway to fix it?

Halo Reach has a recurring glitch where your armor and rank completely seizes to exist. Did you go into the armory? If your armor and rank is there that means the glitch where your armor and rank incinerates isn’t permanent, aslong as it only looks like that in the side bar (the bar where is has a rectangle showing your name color and rank) it will go away eventually, the glitchs only happens if Reach or your internet acts up. If thats not the problem im not sure whats going on.

Sounds like you were playing offline and came online at which point, everything resets. This is an intentional feature put in by Bungie to prevent offline boosting.

> 2533274796457055;3:
> Sounds like you were playing offline and came online at which point, everything resets. This is an intentional feature put in by Bungie to prevent offline boosting.

OOF

> 2533274825960614;4:
> > 2533274796457055;3:
> > Sounds like you were playing offline and came online at which point, everything resets. This is an intentional feature put in by Bungie to prevent offline boosting.
>
> OOF

It was a real problem back when Halo Reach first came out. Alot of people were credit boosting in Campaign as well until that was put to an end

> 2533274796457055;3:
> Sounds like you were playing offline and came online at which point, everything resets. This is an intentional feature put in by Bungie to prevent offline boosting.

Is there anyway to get my progress back?

> 2533274929326626;6:
> > 2533274796457055;3:
> > Sounds like you were playing offline and came online at which point, everything resets. This is an intentional feature put in by Bungie to prevent offline boosting.
>
> Is there anyway to get my progress back?

If this is the case then there isn’t because it has been reset.

> 2533274929326626;6:
> > 2533274796457055;3:
>
> Is there anyway to get my progress back?

No, there is not. Once it’s gone, it’s gone. Only way to get it back is by grinding out the credits again. I’d suggest playing online. SWAT gives out a fair number of credits and the games are usually pretty quick

So if you play the game offline & come online you lose everything? Harsh