My credits are frozen but I'm not banned

Ok so I’ve been trying to get to Inheritor rank before Halo 4 and I’m so close to Reclaimer right now.
I’ve been playing lots of Firefight and Grifball and using custom challenges to rank up quicker than usual. I can normally hit my cap within a few hours each day no problem and I just wait until the next day to start again
Now the problem is my credits are frozen. I can see how much I get after a match (game complete, performance, commendations, etc) but it doesn’t add to my total - it’s been stuck at 6005369 for 2 days. I’ve had no messages saying I’ve reached my cap or that I’ve been credit banned it’s just stuck and will not move up. I’m so frustrated since I’m so close! :frowning:
I found out about the terminals in Halo Anniversary a few days ago and that they can give you 7000cr each in Waypoint plus 100,000cr for the 11th one. I read that there is a glitch where if you do them all at once you go over your cap and you will not actually get all the cr so you should do it over the course of a few days.
I put in two just to be safe, played Reach, the 14000cr I should have had were not added so I played for a few hours but they were never added. I eventually reached where my cap should be but I never got a message saying I reached my cap and then it stopped moving.

I have been credit banned once and once only a few months ago, that was for idling in firefight and yes I deserved it and I regret it

Any help please? :frowning:

When you use custom challenges or get credits from the Anniversary terminals, you are not notified of hitting the credit cap.

You are credit capped :confused:

Don’t do any of the terminals until you know 100% you are no longer capped and you can earn credits, other wise it is a waste.

> 2533274910490370;1:
> Ok so I’ve been trying to get to Inheritor rank before Halo 4 and I’m so close to Reclaimer right now.
> I’ve been playing lots of Firefight and Grifball and using custom challenges to rank up quicker than usual. I can normally hit my cap within a few hours each day no problem and I just wait until the next day to start again
> Now the problem is my credits are frozen. I can see how much I get after a match (game complete, performance, commendations, etc) but it doesn’t add to my total - it’s been stuck at 6005369 for 2 days. I’ve had no messages saying I’ve reached my cap or that I’ve been credit banned it’s just stuck and will not move up. I’m so frustrated since I’m so close! :frowning:
> I found out about the terminals in Halo Anniversary a few days ago and that they can give you 7000cr each in Waypoint plus 100,000cr for the 11th one. I read that there is a glitch where if you do them all at once you go over your cap and you will not actually get all the cr so you should do it over the course of a few days.
> I put in two just to be safe, played Reach, the 14000cr I should have had were not added so I played for a few hours but they were never added. I eventually reached where my cap should be but I never got a message saying I reached my cap and then it stopped moving.
>
> I have been credit banned once and once only a few months ago, that was for idling in firefight and yes I deserved it and I regret it
>
> Any help please? :frowning:

Im having the same problem and ik this is old but did you get Credits after awhile im 55k away from max please respond