My Concerns for HI

1. What does 343 plan to do to negate hackers from ruining our games? (My biggest concern)
  2. When can we expect a good variety of playlists? I don’t want to play objectives!
  3. How and when will 343 fix the customization and XP system?
  4. Older games were better off with custom colors, we should be granted at least this freedom.
  5. Opinion on this one, but the radar needs to be increased as it’s not useful right now.
  6. Opinion, three sniper shots is too few to blow up a vehicle.
  7. The menu and UI needs work, even Halo 5 had a less buggy UI.
  8. The banshee is flying wet tissue paper with less dps than the ghost.

Honestly, the game is still fun, but these issues are ruining the game. There are a lot of other good points people have made. Feel free to add any of your own.

2 Likes

I find it odd how we’ve regressed with pre-game lobbies in Halo over the years, Reach arguably had the best, you could look at other players rank & armor with ease, Halo 4 kept that simplicity for the most part, Halo 5 botched the pre-game lobby

…and Infinite doesn’t even have one

I really think pre-game lobbies are important, plus they’d work as subconscious store advertisements with people browsing other players armor before the game begins.

2 Likes

Dang that’s something I haven’t really thought of, really a great point too, I 100% agree, standards have just seemed to slip since then…

1 Like

Aimbots and outline wall hacks etc have been found in Halo Infinite already.
This is inevitable whenever trapped in the same servers as PC players.

I’d argue free to play is the bigger issue than PC players being a thing (MCC doesn’t have a hacking issue currently, HI does, both are on PC). If you get banned just make a new free to play account, the concern is what is 343’s answer to this going to be? At this point it’s looking like a free to play multiplayer, while a cool idea, is an absolute disaster.

Unfortunately, in my experience, I’ve ran into more hackers whenever the games were crossplay with PC.

1 Like

I see, I haven’t ran into it myself much, but I can believe that. It’s just that free to play perpetuates a cheating atmosphere because it’s a revolving door where the hacker is banned, makes a new account and comes back.

1 Like

I do agree with you that Free to Play will definitely not make the situation any better.

Hopefully 343 weed out cheaters quickly, otherwise it will turn into COD: Warzone

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more.

Menu and lobby systems are garbage and look like garbage in most modern games. I would rather the Halo Reach lobby back. Everything was nice and clearly accessible, and the ability to look at my friends list without going into another screen.

1 Like