My complaints (and reasons) why halo 4 is bad

First off, Reach sucked, and Halo 3 is obviously old so I’m not going back to those.

-Maps all suck, due to being able to kill people with ease across the map with the LR and DMR.

-No MLG playlist

-All kill times are wrong.

-Too many power weapons, escpecially with ordinance drops.

-Ordinance drops are cheap, and stupidly random.

-Different loadout combonations can be cheap and unbalanced.

-You should never be able to spawn with an instant kill weapon. (COUGH-BOLTSHOT)

-Vehicles ruined by plasma pistol and stickies.

-This one doesn’t matter as much honestly,and is mostly preference, but the whole artstyle isn’t even as good as reach’s, and I hated reach’s artstyle because everything was so dark and grey.

-Br is owned by the DMR (just like every smart person predicted before the game came out)

-Instant respawn is there only to releave frustration from a very frustrating game. Although I almost wonder if it would’ve actually worked in Halo 3. (probably not)

-Active Camo is OP, because if he has the wetworks mod or the boltshot he’s got a nuke combo.

-Sniper is WAY to easy to use. Literally though, the first time I played team snipers I had 23 snapshots and 25 kills by the end of the game.

-Where’s the visors? lol

-Rewards you for being cheap in Objective gametypes even more than reach because of commandations.

-Br needs faster kill time, which would probably result in a 4sk.

-The new map pack looks ugly, and of course is not symetrical.

-Forge doesn’t have good looking pieces, and doesn’t even have a flat grass area in the game. (not all of 343’s falt, because certain affinity made them)

-Didn’t come up with hardly anything unique, just went the easy way out and copied a couple things from COD.

-Spartan ops missions are fun, and the episodes are entertaining, but they’re not brand new maps or anything.

-Mantis is annoying and if you’re good you’ll just camp with it.

-Some maps have terrible spawning, Exile is a perfect example.

-Automatically picking up the flag or oddball is usually bad.

-FRAME RATE DROPS. That should never happen… EVER.

Anyways, before people start saying that I’m gonna go play halo 4 after I said all this anyways, I’m actually not. I think I’m through with halo, at least untill they either add classic slayer or MLG. The campaign was actually excellent, so good job on that 343. (although like I said early, the artstyle kind-of sucks in my opinion) The last thing I’m gonna say is this, I hope Bungie’s game “Destiny” will be like the original halo, and I’m hoping even more they’ll make it a skyrim like game, except obviously in the future.

I don’t believe you really play MLG. XD

What do you mean by all kill times are wrong?

I think I might trade in halo 4 for farcry 3 can anyone tell me if its any good?

Go to Reach and look at my career. I played more MLG than anything.

What do you mean by where’s the Visors?

> What do you mean by all kill times are wrong?

All the weapons that are easy to use are more powerfull than the weapons that are harder to use.

> What do you mean by where’s the Visors?

The helmet you’re wearing is one of the few with a classic good looking visor. In other words it’s not small and ugly.

While I agree with most of what you have said, unfortunately a lot of it is opinion. :confused:

But, on a good note, all of the… issues in Halo 4 are, I think, a result of not enough good map designs, so they added all these “new” features to try and breath some new life into Halo.

I wrote a long post on this subject Here. Don’t let the title fool you. :wink:

If you like my thread, be sure to say so. Thank you. :slight_smile:

> > What do you mean by where’s the Visors?
>
> The helmet you’re wearing is one of the few with a classic good looking visor. In other words it’s not small and ugly.

Oh, okay. I get you know. I thought you were referring to the colors, which there are tons of. I now see what you mean.

Although I am largely impressed with all of the armor in this game, I have to ask why I can’t change the color of the square in the middle of Vanguard.

> > What do you mean by where’s the Visors?
>
> The helmet you’re wearing is one of the few with a classic good looking visor. In other words it’s not small and ugly.

Yeah, while I think that the physical shape of the Spartans has been greatly improved from Reach, the armor is quite disappointing and… ugly. :confused:

> While I agree with most of what you have said, unfortunately a lot of it is opinion. :confused:
>
> But, on a good note, all of the… issues in Halo 4 are, I think, a result of not enough good map designs, so they added all these “new” features to try and breath some new life into Halo.
>
> I wrote a long post on this subject Here. Don’t let the title fool you. :wink:
>
> If you like my thread, be sure to say so. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I totally agree with you, and a huge example is the MLG map remake of Asylum in Reach. I honesly thought MLG was fun. Except for how pathetic the spawning was…