My company didn't get Achilles chest

I was a part of this company for a while now and we competed the helm and me nor my friends in the company got it.

Are you talking about Blazeup? If so, you have not completed the kill masteries yet. You guys are quite close though, so keep at it!

As tuhin said, you need to master all kill commendations and you guys haven´t got that many left and are on a good way there! But I would get to work on the marine kills. That one is a serious grind!

If you’re referencing your current Spartan company - like many others have mentioned, that company has not completed the requirements for the Achilles helmet.

To unlock the Achilles helmet all of your “Kill Commendations” need to be completed 100%. This is currently not the case for your company.

If you’re referencing an older company you were in. You may of joined after the company got the helmet or they removed you prior to getting it.

Hope this clarifies the situation. Best of luck to you and your company!

oops I’m
sorry I meant chest piece

> 2533274883933451;5:
> oops I’m
> sorry I meant chest piece

Did you join after the company had met all the requirements for the armor? If so, it won’t retroactively unlock for you. You need to be part of the company as it completes level 3 commendations. If you join after, you will not unlock it with that company.

> 2533274824050480;6:
> > 2533274883933451;5:
> > oops I’m
> > sorry I meant chest piece
>
> Did you join after the company had met all the requirements for the armor? If so, it won’t retroactively unlock for you. You need to be part of the company as it completes level 3 commendations. If you join after, you will not unlock it with that company.

i did i was apart of it since 2018 and it recently unlocked it.

> 2533274824050480;6:
> > 2533274883933451;5:
> > oops I’m
> > sorry I meant chest piece
>
> Did you join after the company had met all the requirements for the armor? If so, it won’t retroactively unlock for you. You need to be part of the company as it completes level 3 commendations. If you join after, you will not unlock it with that company.

I’m part of the same company and can confirm that I am in the same boat. I can’t remember exactly when I joined but I know it was before any of the Level 3 requirements were met.