My Campaign was reset!!!???

So I just logged on and it said what it said when I first bought the game and played it. And then I went to play the campaign and I was back at mission 1… Please fix your game 343 and give my missions back.

Ha that’s hilarious just redo the missions is it that hard for you?

Yes it is. I spent hours trying to beat it on legendary. This shouldn’t happen… I was about to finish it yesterday but a major glitch happened and the Mammoth started flying off the map in the mission Reclaimer I think it was.

> Yes it is. I spent hours trying to beat it on legendary. This shouldn’t happen… I was about to finish it yesterday but a major glitch happened and <mark>the Mammoth started flying off the map</mark> in the mission Reclaimer I think it was.

YousayWHATnow?

this is why we need Theater in the Campaign!

OT: did you FINISH the campaign on Legendary at least?
if this reset happened before you could finish it, damn

lots of other poeple have reported this issue also, so there must be a fix out there

dude, I didnt save it. I shouldve but I was so frustrated and dashboarded and then I came back it wasnt there.

> dude, I didnt save it. I shouldve but <mark>I was so frustrated and dashboarded</mark> and then I came back it wasnt there.

there’s your problem
no need to Blame 343i now is there?

Here is a video of the Mammoth problem though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oByn5Ui9olw

I did not finish it on legendary though almost did.

does 343 read their forums?

LoL @ people defending 343 and blaming the consumer for being the victim of a major glitch in the game.

I don’t have any answers but I feel for you OP. I would not want to restart the game and deal with the tedious work of getting back to the same spot and I also would have dashboarded as sometimes saving the game will save the glitches and kill the entire file.

Glitches happen in many games but 343 should have addressed it by now like other companies do with glitches that arise.

> does 343 read their forums?

Yes a forum that was locked earlier today had a post from Ruzzle or something similar to that