My buddy's idea for Halo 7-9

So, I was talking with my buddy just a short while ago. When talking about Halo 6, we both believe that the Created story will be brought to an end and the re-introduction of the Flood to the galaxy at the very end. Thus beginning the endgame, final arc of the story in the series. He came with this idea for Halo 7-9 I wanna share with you guys and see what you think. He said that they should kinda pull a Game of Thrones season 7 & 8 type of thing. Season 7 has 7 episodes and season 8 has 6 episodes. The seasons have less episodes, but they’re longer in length (season 8 episodes said to be feature-film length). When coming up with this idea, he said Halo 7 would have 7 missions, Halo 8 would have 9 missions, and Halo 9 would have 6 missions. Yes, that’s a small number of missions, but he says the mission length would be very long. Halo 7 missions would be around 2 1⁄2 hours each, the Campaign being around 17 1⁄2 hours. Halo 8 missions are about 2 hours, clocking the Campaign to be around 18 hours. Halo 9 missions being 3 hours, being around 15 hours. This would be quite different for the Halo games. He said the wait time between games would be around 2 1⁄2 years. While this is an interesting idea, I don’t agree with my buddy with how they will handle Halo 7-9. What do you guys think?

Feel free to put this in the wishlist threads.