My body is almost ready

Snagged me some gamefuel today. Had to beat a few nerds to get it but luckily there was a surplus.

Anyone else secure theirs yet?

If it were in Canada (apparently it’s purely US only) I would have gotten some :frowning:
Enjoy it while you can, Goat!

Yeah, enjoy it for us all. I couldn’t do that, I’d get fat. :frowning:
And that’s not something I want to be.

Stretching the word “some” there a bit. lol

So, you are not ready?
I sure as hell am ready.

Package Secured.

Don’t get double EXP in the UK :frowning:

Haven’t located game fuel in the Boston area, but I have some leads. Luckily, there’s a ton of code red with Dewxp right around the corner form me.

Lucky :stuck_out_tongue: I could never find any Gamefuel here, just the Original Flavors of Dew, Doritos, :confused: I can hopefully make another run to town this weekend lol and see if they have any yet I really would love some Gamefuel or Whiteout Dew.

> So, you are not ready?
> I sure as hell am ready.

Inb4OMGTHEYSHOWEDCHIEFSFACE Pre-Order Canceled.

Got 48 cans of the stuff, I think I’m set. Some good tasting pop… drinking it now. I feel bad for anyone who can’t taste the nectar of spartans, the blood of Sangheilis, I really do.

> Got 48 cans of the stuff, I think I’m set. Some good tasting pop… drinking it now. I feel bad for anyone who can’t taste the nectar of spartans, the blood of Sangheilis, I really do.

Oh how I hate you at this moment :P.

> > So, you are not ready?
> > I sure as hell am ready.
>
> Inb4OMGTHEYSHOWEDCHIEFSFACE Pre-Order Canceled.

That’s not Master Chief, it’s just a Spartan-IV.

> > Got 48 cans of the stuff, I think I’m set. Some good tasting pop… drinking it now. I feel bad for anyone who can’t taste the nectar of spartans, the blood of Sangheilis, I really do.
>
> Oh how I hate you at this moment :P.

I have a mini fridge full of it, as demonstrated with my image. :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting more Monday. Luckily, my city doesn’t have a large gaming community. And, most just over look it. I know a number of CoD-Babies who aren’t buying it just because it’s Halo 4.

Do they even know which franchise started Game Fuel?

What do you mean “almost ready”? Mine has been ready for months now!

> > > So, you are not ready?
> > > I sure as hell am ready.
> >
> > Inb4OMGTHEYSHOWEDCHIEFSFACE Pre-Order Canceled.
>
> That’s not Master Chief, it’s just a Spartan-IV.

Thats very obvious, but with the level of stupidity I have seen on these forums lately, nothing ever would surprise me.

It was a poke at a Spartan having his Helmet, taken off/put on, and the obscene level of accusations I have seen in regards to John’s face lately for fun :P.

Is that GameFuel stuff limited or something? Or just for a “limited time only”?

> Got 48 cans of the stuff, I think I’m set. Some good tasting pop… drinking it now. I feel bad for anyone who can’t taste the nectar of spartans, the blood of Sangheilis, I really do.

I figure that was pushing it. 24 cans of soda is more than I’ve had for most of the year methinks.

Well, maybe not more, but certainly a good share.

I’ll be keeping one as a trophy though. Even if it expires, it will remain unopened.

> So, you are not ready?
> I sure as hell am ready.

Good one.

> Is that GameFuel stuff limited or something? Or just for a “limited time only”?

Both, they release new flavors with each new installment to the set.

It’s hard to come by older flavors of it.