My Birthday!

The release of Halo 5: Guardians just so happens to fall on my 30th birthday and to me honest a nerd like me couldn’t be any happier.

Playing Halo since the orginal release has been some of the best gaming times I’ve ever had. Master Chief and I have been through alot and nothing makes me happier than having another adventure to go on with him.

Thank you guys so much for releasing another Halo game I’m looking forward to playing it.

See everyone on October 27th when I’ll be celebrating my birthday with Spartan 117. Happy gaming.

Long time fan,
McFeely 6

For my 30th my missus only took me to Japan. You’re getting to go to Sanghelios. Well jealous

> 2533274818503605;1:
> The release of Halo 5: Guardians just so happens to fall on my 30th birthday and to me honest a nerd like me couldn’t be any happier.
>
> Playing Halo since the orginal release has been some of the best gaming times I’ve ever had. Master Chief and I have been through alot and nothing makes me happier than having another adventure to go on with him.
>
> Thank you guys so much for releasing another Halo game I’m looking forward to playing it.
>
> See everyone on October 27th when I’ll be celebrating my birthday with Spartan 117. Happy gaming.
>
> Long time fan,
> McFeely 6

I hope you have a nice birthday

Me too!!!
except mine is 4 months ahead of yours. :frowning:

Nice!

Great way to celebrate, Cheers to many more!

NNNNEEEEERRRRRDDDDD!!!

… you did say “nerd like me” so … free jab right?

Happy Birthday, man.

Lucky!!!

I honestly expected you to be another person asking 343 for a pre-release copy.
Regardless, this is nice, but not overly relevant. Happy Birthday, anyway! Enjoy yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday!

Have fun playing on the Good team! (Blue Team)

Happy early birthday friend.

Best birthday gift.

> 2533274961306591;10:
> Happy Birthday!
>
> Have fun playing on the Good team! (Blue Team)

#TEAMOSIRIS

Happy Birthday in advance

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys I appreciate it.

> 2533274831629606;9:
> I honestly expected you to be another person asking 343 for a pre-release copy.
> Regardless, this is nice, but not overly relevant. Happy Birthday, anyway! Enjoy yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Na man, just because it’s my birthday and the release of this game doesn’t mean I deserve any freebies. It’s not like this was planned out 30 years ago to happen this way

Happy Birthday, hope you have lots of fun playing halo 5!

Happy Birthday! make sure to turn on grunt birthday party when you start campaign!