My Biggest Issue with this game

Trying to play multiplayer with friends. I don’t understand why after we finally get a match as a group then the game is over and we’d like to change playlist the party gets disbanded. Then we have to go through numerous games resets & re-invites to get re-grouped in a party.

The other problem is when its recommended to back out of searching if you don’t find a match within 5 mins. So every time we back out we have to re-group. That’s more frustrating then the wait times for a match. If the group wouldn’t get disbanded I wouldn’t mind searching and re-searching a few times.

I think fixing that aspect of this game is more important than anything else. I can’t comprehend why it would even do that. Halo 4 never had that issue and was designed by you guys.

> 2533274812291228;1:
> Trying to play multiplayer with friends. I don’t understand why after we finally get a match as a group then the game is over and we’d like to change playlist the party gets disbanded. Then we have to go through numerous games resets & re-invites to get re-grouped in a party.
>
> The other problem is when its recommended to back out of searching if you don’t find a match within 5 mins. So every time we back out we have to re-group. That’s more frustrating then the wait times for a match. If the group wouldn’t get disbanded I wouldn’t mind searching and re-searching a few times.
>
> I think fixing that aspect of this game is more important than anything else. I can’t comprehend why it would even do that. Halo 4 never had that issue and was designed by you guys.

It’s simply because of how intricate this game is. Four games worth of servers, each of those split between various gametypes, and stuff.

It’ll be fixed soon, but getting MM working as good as it should is a priority first.