My aim feels different everyday

I keep finding that I’m changing my settings every gaming session. Everyday my aim seems off until I find a new setting after a while messing around. Once I find something that I feel comfortable with I’m able to play in a very fluid manner and I don’t even have to think about aiming. It’s a night and day difference. It feels like I’ve found the magic settings. But then the next day my aiming is off again and it feels unnatural. I’ll mess around with the settings again and find a completely different setting that allows me to play at my best again. I’ll give an example: day 1 (5 sens 1 acc); day 2 (3 sens 3 acc); day 3(4 sens 1 acc); day 4 (2 sens 4 acc) etc. I’ve had times where I’ve just said screw it I’ll play with the same settings for a couple of days even though they don’t feel as good as they did when I chose them. But I don’t seem to get used to them in spite of sticking with them. The only thing I can do is change them again which seems to work.

This problem seems to be unique to halo 5 as with any game on mcc I can pick it up and play it with the exact same skill everyday using the exact same settings every time. So I’m reasonably confident that it isn’t just me. Has anyone else experienced this?

It might also be worth mentioning that I use an elite controller with the extended right thumbstick.

I too, have the same problem. One day my 5-3, 0, 13 will feel amazing. The next day it’s slow as hell.

> 2792633876099846;1:
> I keep finding that I’m changing my settings every gaming session. Everyday my aim seems off until I find a new setting after a while messing around. Once I find something that I feel comfortable with I’m able to play in a very fluid manner and I don’t even have to think about aiming. It’s a night and day difference. It feels like I’ve found the magic settings. But then the next day my aiming is off again and it feels unnatural. I’ll mess around with the settings again and find a completely different setting that allows me to play at my best again. I’ll give an example: day 1 (5 sens 1 acc); day 2 (3 sens 3 acc); day 3(4 sens 1 acc); day 4 (2 sens 4 acc) etc. I’ve had times where I’ve just said screw it I’ll play with the same settings for a couple of days even though they don’t feel as good as they did when I chose them. But I don’t seem to get used to them in spite of sticking with them. The only thing I can do is change them again which seems to work.
>
> This problem seems to be unique to halo 5 as with any game on mcc I can pick it up and play it with the exact same skill everyday using the exact same settings every time. So I’m reasonably confident that it isn’t just me. Has anyone else experienced this?
>
> It might also be worth mentioning that I use an elite controller with the extended right thumbstick.

I also use the Elite controller and this is my number one issue with Halo-5. It my be my controller but even using the USB cable vs. batteries feels different. Now since the update the sens curves are completely different as well.