my account is not authorized

I opened the game from September 24 until September 26 and it was working with me and it opened normally, and today I opened the game and it appeared to me that my account is not authorized

> 2535468166150360;1:
> I opened the game from September 24 until September 26 and it was working with me and it opened normally, and today I opened the game and it appeared to me that my account is not authorized

That’s to be expected. The flight is down until Friday.

It is offline until Thursday night or Friday morning depending on where you live, then you’ll be authorised again until Monday when the BTB flight ends.

> It’s great seeing so many folks downloading the build and getting ready for the next #HaloInfinite Multiplayer Preview weekend! As a reminder, you will get a “not authorized” message if you launch the game right now - the doors will open tomorrow (Thursday, 9/30). @ske7ch

The Halo Infinite Technical Preview is now offline, but will return on the evening of September 30th [PT]. A specific time has yet to be announced. There is no need to delete or uninstall your build.