My 3-D print Spartan

Hi guys I know this seems ridiculous to ask but I’m gonna get a 3-D print Spartan of my own and I am gonna probably use Spartan lockes armor the hunter armor because it’s my favorite does that not seem very original in your opinions just wondering because I wanna make sure I’m not just making a custom Spartan Locke figure

You’re the consumer, man. If you think your Spartan should wear Locke’s Hunter armor, than go for it dude. Armor is armor, it’s up to YOU to decide what your Spartan is or isn’t. If people told you what to wear, what would be the point of customization?

When I unlock the Centurion helmet the one Fred wears, I plan on wearing that with Helioskrill armor to make my character look how I want. Am I unoriginal for enjoying the same helmet as another character? People wear Master Chief’s Halo 2 armor, and eventually his ‘Halo 1’ helmet when they get the chance. It’s all in the user, and you have the right to wear what you want!

You do you!

> 2533274822126547;2:
> You’re the consumer, man. If you think your Spartan should wear Locke’s Hunter armor, than go for it dude. Armor is armor, it’s up to YOU to decide what your Spartan is or isn’t. If people told you what to wear, what would be the point of customization?
>
> When I unlock the Centurion helmet the one Fred wears, I plan on wearing that with Helioskrill armor to make my character look how I want. Am I unoriginal for enjoying the same helmet as another character? People wear Master Chief’s Halo 2 armor, and eventually his ‘Halo 1’ helmet when they get the chance. It’s all in the user, and you have the right to wear what you want!
>
> You do you!

Thanks man I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your awesome and sweet feedback I was just wondering and your so lucky to have the helioskrill armor I can’t get past halo 1 on legendary and yet halo 2 3 and 4 were so easy but I guess I’ll have to use lockes armor since I’ll never get past halo 1 I honestly hate halo ones shields that’s the reason can’t get past it I know I can use a second controller and have a drop off point but that just doesn’t help sorry to talk so much lol thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

No I think it is a great idea because its your own opinion

> 2533274974041435;4:
> No I think it is a great idea because its your own opinion

Thanks guys your feedback means a lot and I’m sure a lot of people are gonna use the Chiefs armor for there Spartan but there’s nothing wrong with that it’s not the same person underneath it to your Spartan :slight_smile: