My 2 cents on the TU

Ill make it quick

First and for most I would like to say that I am loving the playlist and im having a blast. But there are some changes that definatly need to be made.

1. Movement speed, strafe acceleration, and jump height all need to be increased. The DMR is without a doubt the most accurate gun in Halo history. To counter act the accuracy we really need over all quicker movement to dodge the shots.

2. I would like to say that I can’t wait for the 3sk magnum in the anniversary playlist. Im already having a blast with the current TU magnum. But if you’re gonna throw a 4sk magnum in with a 5sk DMR then you definatly need to nurf the RoF on the magnum. Not too slow like the Halo 3 magnum but just enough to not make it the go to weapon in a game with DMRs.

So thats my 2 cents
Thought?

> Ill make it quick
>
> First and for most I would like to say that I am loving the playlist and im having a blast. But there are some changes that definatly need to be made.
>
> 1. Movement speed, strafe acceleration, and jump height all need to be increased. The DMR is without a doubt the most accurate gun in Halo history. To counter act the accuracy we really need over all quicker movement to dodge the shots.
>
> 2. I would like to say that I can’t wait for the 3sk magnum in the anniversary playlist. Im already having a blast with the current TU magnum. But if you’re gonna throw a 4sk magnum in with a 5sk DMR then you definatly need to nurf the RoF on the magnum. Not too slow like the Halo 3 magnum but just enough to not make it the go to weapon in a game with DMRs.
>
> So thats my 2 cents
> Thought?

How about posting this in a TU Feedback thread?