My 2 Cents on a TellTale Halo game featuring Reach

Hey Guys and Gals,

So I was thinking about how Telltale is branching out to different franchises and that they are somewhat successful in telling some great stories in other worlds. Personally, my favorite is the Tales from the Borderlands - I really wish I could see those characters in future Borderlands games.
Anyways, I thought it would be pretty neat for 343i to give the rights to the 5 characters from Halo Reach as a Telltale story about where each Spartan 3 (and one 2) came from in each episode…5 episodes, 5 stories, 5 main characters all telling their story each episode until the last one (could be an episode 6) on how they all became part of Noble team. I would love to hear Jun and Emile’s backstory…what do you all think?

-Andrew

Jun and Emile basically have the same back story (most SIII’s do but I will admit they differ at a point) (books and comics).
Also I don’t think telltale would be good In halo at least for backstories because they are already told it wouldn’t make sense to have other responses for something that’s already told.
But it could be interesting if it was a new story or an old battle with ODST’s or marines or SIV’s.
Personally I don’t think telltale has any business with halo but if it did happen I might pick up a copy to check it out

> 2535462450434439;2:
> Jun and Emile basically have the same back story (most SIII’s do but I will admit they differ at a point) (books and comics).
> Also I don’t think telltale would be good In halo at least for backstories because they are already told it wouldn’t make sense to have other responses for something that’s already told.
> But it could be interesting if it was a new story or an old battle with ODST’s or marines or SIV’s.
> Personally I don’t think telltale has any business with halo but if it did happen I might pick up a copy to check it out

Yeah I can respect that…I’ve read all the novels and comics that are out so far and yes its true they do have similar backstories but still can have individual stories that could be told in a telltale style way. I agree with the ODSTs or SIVs, even that one team that went down in the pelican way back in halo 2 lore (The video on the multiplayer map pack disc).

As long as the story was interesting and true to the Halo Bible, I would absolutely pick this up to play.

It’d be really cool if they did a game that followed a batch of Marines and by a batch I mean maybe 6 at most. The game would follow a tone similar to Aliens and it would really show how overwhelming the covenant races seemed to basic Marines. Later in the story, a Spartan-II would come in and show how BADASS they truly are. Similar to how the Vault Hunters were portrayed in Tales from the Borderlands. I think a Telltale Halo game would be amazing

> 2533274829381386;4:
> It’d be really cool if they did a game that followed a batch of Marines and by a batch I mean maybe 6 at most. The game would follow a tone similar to Aliens and it would really show how overwhelming the covenant races seemed to basic Marines. Later in the story, a Spartan-II would come in and show how BADASS they truly are. Similar to how the Vault Hunters were portrayed in Tales from the Borderlands. I think a Telltale Halo game would be amazing

Absolutely! Or even the story of how a marine goes through the Spartan 4 process. I loved in the books the story of Buck getting recruited into the Spartan Programs from the ODSTs…I would love to actually see what he went through in the training and more of the hidden secrets of the ONI on what they did to him both mentally and physically.

Keep the ideas coming guys! this is great!

We’ve had a book, movie, graphic novel, game, and I’m sure the story’s been told in other mediums that’s I’ve already forgotten about. I love the game and all the stories. But still…

Lets tell some other stories in the Haloverse. Reach has been overdone already.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> We’ve had a book, movie, graphic novel, game, and I’m sure the story’s been told in other mediums that’s I’ve already forgotten about. I love the game and all the stories. But still…
>
> Lets tell some other stories in the Haloverse. Reach has been overdone already.

I can respect that…I want to hear YOUR ideas - what do you think would be a good story? Which faction? what characters?

Do tell!