Muting players in lobby

We get it, you like your music. Nobody wants to hear it through the terrible headset microphone or through the kinect mic.

Yes. And those guys that seem to be eating their mics and breathing like they just ran a mile. F em all lol

As soon as the game loads up hold the Back button (or whatever that button is called) and press X. Mutes everybody on both teams.

I’m not convinced it keeps them muted beyond that game though. I should be coming across players I have previously muted but I’m not. I used to in older Halo games and considering the population in this one it seems you need to mute them every time.

Spartans, if you are not speaking, please mute your microphone.

The waiting lobbys in general are terrible, Halo 3/Reach was cool how you check each others ranks etc before the match started.

I’ve learned to just remove my headset for just a min. Problem solved. When the starts mute’m. Why punish the whole team?

> 2534615147433705;3:
> As soon as the game loads up hold the Back button (or whatever that button is called) and press X. Mutes everybody on both teams.
>
> I’m not convinced it keeps them muted beyond that game though. I should be coming across players I have previously muted but I’m not. I used to in older Halo games and considering the population in this one it seems you need to mute them every time.

this is only muting people from the previous game