Muticolor Spaz fest

Okay 343i this is my one and only dislike, I have spoiling my myself to a Lil bit of pre Halo 5 spoilers and this ONE get me really mad. The Master Chief armor design is by far the best template to what a Exo-battle armor will look like. Why Oh why do all the spartan 4 armor design loom like the artist know as Prince wet dream can you explain you go from fundamentally military to Drag-Queen. Locke armor isn’t to bad just the those light pattern are ridiculous and good God those other spartan in the background looking like the damn Power rangers More Military and less gay parade THANK YOU.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274799966722;1:
>

LOL, does anyone have a problem with power rangers making an appearance in halo 5, I know I don’t. Anyway, quit yo b*tchin

> 2533274799966722;1:
> Okay 343i this is my one and only dislike, I have spoiling my myself to a Lil bit of pre Halo 5 spoilers and this ONE get me really mad. The Master Chief armor design is by far the best template to what a Exo-battle armor will look like. Why Oh why do all the spartan 4 armor design loom like the artist know as Prince wet dream can you explain you go from fundamentally military to Drag-Queen. Locke armor isn’t to bad just the those light pattern are ridiculous and good God those other spartan in the background looking like the damn Power rangers More Military and less gay parade THANK YOU.

Gay parade? You lost me when you use a movement for sexual freedom as something negative. Grow up.

> 2533274812329837;3:
> > 2533274799966722;1:
> > Okay 343i this is my one and only dislike, I have spoiling my myself to a Lil bit of pre Halo 5 spoilers and this ONE get me really mad. The Master Chief armor design is by far the best template to what a Exo-battle armor will look like. Why Oh why do all the spartan 4 armor design loom like the artist know as Prince wet dream can you explain you go from fundamentally military to Drag-Queen. Locke armor isn’t to bad just the those light pattern are ridiculous and good God those other spartan in the background looking like the damn Power rangers More Military and less gay parade THANK YOU.
>
>
> Gay parade? You lost me when you use a movement for sexual freedom as something negative. Grow up.

Sorry to offend any one how will mistake what I say, but I feel it kills the theme of tactical bad–Yoink- super solider if you want to run in a multiple color armor that your choice maybe in multi-player but in single player no. How you have the chief armor and color design and then disseminate so far off the fundamental concept.

I thought all the color was something people liked about Halo?

Some of the armor is good but some of it is pretty bad too.

All im saying is you can do what ever in Multiplayer but single player or campaign wise let have a better representation of military doctrine and display. Power Ranger GO!!!