Mute ban

Does anyone know if the mute ban will survive into halo 4? I haven’t seen anything mentioning it.

I for one would not like to see its return. While I’m not going to say I never talk smack in a game, I don’t think that it warrants some sort of restriction. I’ve been automatically muted for other players for at least two months now, and it’s highly frustrating being kept from communitcating with my teammates because they have to unmute me. They may assume I’m an -Yoink- who talks -Yoink- to everyone because there’s no type of notification system for this ban, or any information on what kind of stuff causes this ban specifically. this hampers my ability to communicate and I don’t know anything besides I’m apparently muted now.

This ban seems more problematic than its worth to to keep around in my opinion. If anything, there needs to be a more clear indication of when it starts, when it ends, and how it works. Also, there should be a way to indicate the cause for the mute at some point, because people muting for the sake of team only communication shouldn’t have their mutes count negatively on others, seeing as there were no negative motivations behind the mute.

Just my two cents. What do you guys think?

Not like anyone is even in gamechat anyway…

I’ve actually been finding more people in game chat lately. Unfortunately I’ve been unable to interact with most of them. It’s frustrating.