Mute All Button Broken

Dunno if anyone else is having this issue, but the ‘Mute All’ button in both the lobby and in game doesn’t always work. Every once and a while I click mute all and it will not toggle at all, sometimes too It will toggle but I can still hear people.

I hope they get this fixed because it is incredibly annoying to hear someone whistling/eating chips/playing stupid music just to annoy and every once and a while for some bug I can’t mute…

Thanks

Yeah this happens to me sometimes too, where people will not mute no matter how hard I try. Today it worked, but sometimes it doesn’t.

Are you sure the button physically is fine? Maybe is a hardware trouble

> 2533274925682376;3:
> Are you sure the button physically is fine? Maybe is a hardware trouble

Yes. It is not a hardware issue. And like I said it happens in both the lobby and in game, which are different buttons. Furthermore, the problem shows up in two ways - one I can actually click the toggle and see the font change from ‘Mute all’ to ‘Unmute all’ indicating that it did receive the command, but I sometimes I can still hear people. Other times it just won’t toggle.

Actually, an easy secondary fix to this, which should already be in the game, would be for an option in Settings to permanently mute all, or turn volume to 0 to voice chat. It is annoying that I have to mute all every match anyways.

> 2535466620062720;4:
> > 2533274925682376;3:
> > Are you sure the button physically is fine? Maybe is a hardware trouble
>
>
> Yes. It is not a hardware issue. And like I said it happens in both the lobby and in game, which are different buttons. Furthermore, the problem shows up in two ways - one I can actually click the toggle and see the font change from ‘Mute all’ to ‘Unmute all’ indicating that it did receive the command, but I sometimes I can still hear people. Other times it just won’t toggle.
>
> Actually, an easy secondary fix to this, which should already be in the game, would be for an option in Settings to permanently mute all, or turn volume to 0 to voice chat. It is annoying that I have to mute all every match anyways.

I understand your frustration. Regrettably I dont know whats is the problem with the game. Maybe log out you account in xbox and login again

I think it’s a bug, a game problem, because there are so many people having this problem, including myself, I really hope 343 fix it in the next update if it’s possible, it’s really annoying hear every thing people say and do, specially when they are rude, or coughing.

Same problem here. It can sometimes be fixed by just resetting your Xbox. But it will return maybe a week or two later. Hope they find a fix. So annoying when someone’s blasting music or they have there tv on to loud.