Must see video before you play Halo 4!

Here is a video that summarizes and shows highlights of the first four halo games. This is one of the best videos I’ve seen and once you watch it I’m sure you will develop the same opinion.

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEggTLFdsmc

This is one of the worst montages I’ve ever seen, and I’m only 20 seconds in. The music and… color effect are just terrible. /:

I skimmed through the entire video and it’s the same throughout. Sorry, but this video is bad in my opinion.

I liked it!

Not so much the music but the gameplay :stuck_out_tongue:

awww THAT song,so many memories…can’t believe 3 years has already passed.
Sniff =’(

> This is one of the worst montages I’ve ever seen, and I’m only 20 seconds in. The music and… color effect are just terrible. /:
>
> I skimmed through the entire video and it’s the same throughout. Sorry, but this video is bad in my opinion.

I lold

But do you know what the really funny bit is? There is only one clip from Reach, the rest is from CE, 2, 3 & CEA.

Eh, the music and quality is horrible. Wrong section BTW.

You know, unless you played all the Halo games

Lol this is relevant to halo 4. I definitely did not need to see this before I play halo 4.

meh.

Why are the colours so weird?

Halo 3 looks so -Yoinking!- Old now

I found myself progressively reducing the volume lower and lower as the video went on. After 45 seconds I just clicked it off altogether. The video was not that good, the song was just terrible.

I remember when montages like this were all the rage in Halo 3 for a while…Good old times.

> I remember when montages like this were all the rage in Halo 3 for a while…Good old times.

That’s why I liked it so much!

> Why are the colours so weird?

I too noticed the game was really bright in colors. Also I hated the music but thats because I am not Kanye West fan by any means necessary and I wouldn’t call this a must see before Halo 4 video.

Montage was cool but not big in the music O.o