MUST SEE, Halo 4 CAMPAIGN

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

Seeing as the game literally was just finished yesterday… fake

No its not fake, the multiplayer portion was finished with BUG fixes/testing friday. The campaign has been done, and obviously the thats the campaign only compiled on one disc. It’s real because of the Trademark logo on the disc and official rating on the back of the case.

The title of the game on the official box art is near the top and the disc art in the video doesn’t match what we saw of the art from the LE screens. Fake.

mhmm sure whatever you say man. The disc art is wrong anyways.

Yeah considering the game just went to certification and isn’t gold yet this is fake. Also it was already confirmed it was 2 disks.

I didn’t see game footage.

Don’t believe this crap!

The fact hat there’s concept art on the back cover makes me quite skeptical.

> The title of the game on the official box art is near the top and the disc art in the video doesn’t match what we saw of the art from the LE screens. Fake.

But sometimes the Limited and normal editions have different discs like H3 and Legendary edition had different disc design. Although i still say its fake if he posts gameplay then maybe.

If your going to fake something, don’t suck at it. (just a tip)

> No its not fake, the multiplayer portion was finished with BUG fixes/testing friday. The campaign has been done, and obviously the thats the campaign only compiled on one disc. It’s real because of the Trademark logo on the disc and official rating on the back of the case.

Someone obviously is familiar with photoshop…

Guys, i’m thinking its real…

I mean it looks pretty dam professional, dont know why anyone would go to the trouble of making something that good looking for a 5 min video.

I can’t tell if this is real or not. The back of the case looks really fake, but he put a lot of effort into this if it is not real.

I like how everyone is trying so hard to say its fake. Of course its not going to be the official game cover you will get when you pick up your preorder. It’s the unofficial campaign disc, and why would a 11 year old know how to photoshop all of that to make it look professionally done.

I personally just wanted to share it because i’m amazed at how some people get reviewer builds of games like these early, if he does upload gameplay that would be great. So i’ll keep an eye on his channel.

This video was evidently made for attention and views seeing as we have a lack of proof. Anybody can do this. This is not real and no one in the right mind will believe it unless we have proof. Simple as that really. You know why a kid would do this? Because he wants views and for people to give him attention. You know I bet this kid is you and you put it up here because you knew you would get views.

> I like how everyone is trying so hard to say its fake. Of course its not going to be the official game cover you will get when you pick up your preorder. It’s the unofficial campaign disc, and why would a 11 year old know how to photoshop all of that to make it look professionally done.
>
> I personally just wanted to share it because i’m amazed at how some people get reviewer builds of games like these early, if he does upload gameplay that would be great. So i’ll keep an eye on his channel.

The design of the back of the case looks so bad though…

> Guys, i’m thinking its real…
>
> I mean it looks pretty dam professional, dont know why anyone would go to the trouble of making something that good looking for a 5 min video.

It’s called being a kid with nothing to do, and second of all why would 343 send a little kid to test out the campaign and no body else. Lets just be real.

  • No Xbox Live logo

  • No ERSB/PEGI rating

  • Title in the wrong place

Totally legit…

> I like how everyone is trying so hard to say its fake. Of course its not going to be the official game cover you will get when you pick up your preorder. It’s the unofficial campaign disc, and why would a 11 year old know how to photoshop all of that to make it look professionally done.
>
> I personally just wanted to share it because i’m amazed at how some people get reviewer builds of games like these early, if he does upload gameplay that would be great. So i’ll keep an eye on his channel.

Who said that he made the cover? Besides, I could easily do that with Paint, no doubt he knows someone that could do it, he’s just looking for views and subscribers. According to him his dad’s friend gave it to him, yet I’m fairly certain that 343i has rules against giving away random copies.

It’s not real. The game only went gold a few days ago. That means its currently awaiting certification. They wouldn’t have started the production of discs yet.