Musical Composer for Halo Infinite?

Since Kazuma Jinnouchi moved on to outside projects, is there any word or notion of who the next composer will be?

I was actually really enjoying Kazuma’s work in Halo 4 and 5, and it’s a shame to see him go so early on, but I guess he needs to follow his own path.

I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.

jesper kyd is awesome

maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?

maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael

> 2535458621643439;2:
> I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
>
> jesper kyd is awesome
>
> maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
>
> maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael

Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).

Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.

Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).

I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.

> 2533274852660538;3:
> > 2535458621643439;2:
> > I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
> >
> > jesper kyd is awesome
> >
> > maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
> >
> > maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael
>
> Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).
>
> Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.
>
> Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).
>
> I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.

I heard that Marty wouldn’t really mind working on a new OST for Halo. So, if he’s given a choice, I guess he would take it.

I know he’s done at least some of H6’s soundtrack, no clue how much though. As for the next composer I wouldn’t be surprised if they got the HW2 guys.

If they can even produce something even touching Marty’s brilliance it would be a step in the right direction.

HOPE.

> 2533275010817669;4:
> > 2533274852660538;3:
> > > 2535458621643439;2:
> > > I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
> > >
> > > jesper kyd is awesome
> > >
> > > maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
> > >
> > > maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael
> >
> > Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).
> >
> > Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.
> >
> > Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).
> >
> > I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.
>
> I heard that Marty wouldn’t really mind working on a new OST for Halo. So, if he’s given a choice, I guess he would take it.

Where did you hear this? Just asking thia cause im REALLY hoping Marty will come back to Halo

> 2533274902122783;7:
> > 2533275010817669;4:
> > > 2533274852660538;3:
> > > > 2535458621643439;2:
> > > > I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
> > > >
> > > > jesper kyd is awesome
> > > >
> > > > maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
> > > >
> > > > maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael
> > >
> > > Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).
> > >
> > > Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.
> > >
> > > Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).
> > >
> > > I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.
> >
> > I heard that Marty wouldn’t really mind working on a new OST for Halo. So, if he’s given a choice, I guess he would take it.
>
> Where did you hear this? Just asking thia cause im REALLY hoping Marty will come back to Halo

I would also love a source. Marty’s score is always incredible, but he has is own studio now so I didn’t think it was very likely he would work on Halo again.

> 2533274815711361;8:
> > 2533274902122783;7:
> > > 2533275010817669;4:
> > > > 2533274852660538;3:
> > > > > 2535458621643439;2:
> > > > > I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
> > > > >
> > > > > jesper kyd is awesome
> > > > >
> > > > > maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
> > > > >
> > > > > maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael
> > > >
> > > > Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).
> > > >
> > > > Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.
> > > >
> > > > Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).
> > > >
> > > > I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.
> > >
> > > I heard that Marty wouldn’t really mind working on a new OST for Halo. So, if he’s given a choice, I guess he would take it.
> >
> > Where did you hear this? Just asking thia cause im REALLY hoping Marty will come back to Halo
>
> I would also love a source. Marty’s score is always incredible, but he has is own studio now so I didn’t think it was very likely he would work on Halo again.

Indeed, but you said you’ve heard that he wouldn’t mind working on Halo again, I mean, is it true?

> 2533274902122783;9:
> > 2533274815711361;8:
> > > 2533274902122783;7:
> > > > 2533275010817669;4:
> > > > > 2533274852660538;3:
> > > > > > 2535458621643439;2:
> > > > > > I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > jesper kyd is awesome
> > > > > >
> > > > > > maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael
> > > > >
> > > > > Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).
> > > > >
> > > > > Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.
> > > > >
> > > > > Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).
> > > > >
> > > > > I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.
> > > >
> > > > I heard that Marty wouldn’t really mind working on a new OST for Halo. So, if he’s given a choice, I guess he would take it.
> > >
> > > Where did you hear this? Just asking thia cause im REALLY hoping Marty will come back to Halo
> >
> > I would also love a source. Marty’s score is always incredible, but he has is own studio now so I didn’t think it was very likely he would work on Halo again.
>
> Indeed, but you said you’ve heard that he wouldn’t mind working on Halo again, I mean, is it true?

No, I haven’t heard that and was asking if it was true just like you. :slight_smile:

> 2533274815711361;10:
> > 2533274902122783;9:
> > > 2533274815711361;8:
> > > > 2533274902122783;7:
> > > > > 2533275010817669;4:
> > > > > > 2533274852660538;3:
> > > > > > > 2535458621643439;2:
> > > > > > > I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > jesper kyd is awesome
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.
> > > > >
> > > > > I heard that Marty wouldn’t really mind working on a new OST for Halo. So, if he’s given a choice, I guess he would take it.
> > > >
> > > > Where did you hear this? Just asking thia cause im REALLY hoping Marty will come back to Halo
> > >
> > > I would also love a source. Marty’s score is always incredible, but he has is own studio now so I didn’t think it was very likely he would work on Halo again.
> >
> > Indeed, but you said you’ve heard that he wouldn’t mind working on Halo again, I mean, is it true?
>
> No, I haven’t heard that and was asking if it was true just like you. :slight_smile:

It was some time last year, before Kaz announced his departure. Maybe even beyond that.

Well it turns out it was long before that, by an additional two years, roughly. Link for reference.

> 2533274960439808;12:
> Well it turns out it was long before that, by an additional two years, roughly. Link for reference.

I always thought that was weird, especially since they’ve apparently tried to convince Joe Staten to return to the series (start of the section “Cooperative Exploration”).

> 2533274902122783;9:
> > 2533274815711361;8:
> > > 2533274902122783;7:
> > > > 2533275010817669;4:
> > > > > 2533274852660538;3:
> > > > > > 2535458621643439;2:
> > > > > > I agree, i’ve really been appreciating his work on 4 and 5 as of late.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > jesper kyd is awesome
> > > > > >
> > > > > > maybe ramin djawadi would do a video game?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > maybe it’s just time to bring back marty and michael
> > > > >
> > > > > Highly doubt Michael is coming back anytime soon since he took the helm for Bungie. Marty…maybe. Depends if he wants to since he isn’t part of Bungie anymore (although I would welcome him back with open arms).
> > > > >
> > > > > Ramin Djawadi isn’t too bad, he had some good tracks in the Gears 4 OST but it wasn’t my favorite.
> > > > >
> > > > > Jesper Kyd would be interesting since he loves employing string instruments in his work (Assassin’s Creed and Borderlands are prime examples).
> > > > >
> > > > > I wouldn’t mind seeing Neil Davidge coming back into the scene for the Infinite soundtrack. I actually liked many of his tracks in the Halo 4 OST and thought he nailed the atmosphere well for Requiem.
> > > >
> > > > I heard that Marty wouldn’t really mind working on a new OST for Halo. So, if he’s given a choice, I guess he would take it.
> > >
> > > Where did you hear this? Just asking thia cause im REALLY hoping Marty will come back to Halo
> >
> > I would also love a source. Marty’s score is always incredible, but he has is own studio now so I didn’t think it was very likely he would work on Halo again.
>
> Indeed, but you said you’ve heard that he wouldn’t mind working on Halo again, I mean, is it true?

Well, A B1unt Cactus gave us an answer. Over 2 years ago. Whether it still stands, I dunno, but I don’t think it does to be honest.

> 2535418288909351;13:
> > 2533274960439808;12:
> > Well it turns out it was long before that, by an additional two years, roughly. Link for reference.
>
> I always thought that was weird, especially since they’ve apparently tried to convince Joe Staten to return to the series (start of the section “Cooperative Exploration”).

Well yeah, i suppose they’ve attempted to get some ex-Halo talents to help them out in some capacity. It’s smart, but i don’t think it has, or will, pan out. Aside from that novel he wrote, and portraying Grunts in Halo, i doubt he’ll ever be involved in Halo again.