Multiteam on MCC

Hello, i just want to know if we can get Multiteam on MCC at somepoint because is the funniest and chaotic playlist, let me know. thx

9 Likes

Out of all of the playlists they swap in and out? I’m surprised we haven’t seen a multi-team playlist. The 2v2v2v2 and 3v3v3(v3?) playlists from yesteryear were some of the funnest times I’ve had.

6 Likes

All I keep seeing in the rotational playlists are escalation, grifball, fiesta, and shotty snipes. Not saying those are bad gametypes but it has gotten stale for the past few months. Glad to see CE Anniversary mp for Reach make a return to the playlist after almost a couple of years. Wish they could throw in more modes like multi team instead of the usual 4 or 5 game modes in rotations.

1 Like

Absolutely agree, would love to see multi-team in the rotation. It’s honestly some of the most wonderful chaotic fun there is to be had.

1 Like

Completely with this. I know Multi Team has come up like once or twice as a featured playlist in MCC but no clue why it’s not more common, or even a permanent playlist. It’s always pure chaos (especially how it was on 360 Reach where it was 4 teams of 3 instead of 4 teams of 2) and some of the most fun I’ve had playing Halo online. Really would love to see it return.

1 Like

Be sure to drop the feedback in the pinned feedback thread. 2v2v2v2 is always a good bag of fun.

1 Like

This would be great indeed. I wouldn’t mind a static playlist for Fiesta also. I enjoy it quite a bit personally.

3 Likes

I think a 3v3v3v3s like Reach had would be fun and the best for variety.
Allows people without a full 4 man to play as a full team. That’s what me and my buddies always did back on the 360 version of Reach.
Halo 3 had the 2v2v2v2s of course, but it could easily be upped to 3’s. Plus if you want to have a team of two, there are plenty of doubles gamemodes available.

4 Likes

Where is recon slayer? Where is multiteam?
So many great modes never come in the rotation. What about that week with Halo 3 community forge maps only? Those maps never made the cut for some reason too.

3 Likes