Multiple skins?

Hey im actually buying both the LE and LE Cosnsole (dont flame me, I have enough money and thats what I plan to spend it on) and I’m buying the console from gamestop and the le from the MS store. So I’m going to have 2 skins that I’d both like to use. Will we be able to have multiple skins and be able to equip them one at a time, e.g. Forest skin in one game and ms store skin in another.

Equip two skins at the same time? No.
Granted, is hasn’t been officially confirmed that you’ll only be allowed one skin at a time, but I don’t see any reason why this would be an option. Sorry, but you’ll just have to swap 'em every few matches.

First off, across the country/world high five for buying both LE and console. I am too.

Second, no. I highly doubt you can use both at once. One skin at a time

I doubt that you can put both on at once.

Do you mean having some pieces from one armour sets, and other from a different one, and husing skins on both? I don’t think 343 has told us yet.

My point may be a bit misleading, I meant to say equip one skin at a time, like to play a game in target skin (the ms store skin), then go to team snipers and switch to forest skin.

> My point may be a bit misleading, I meant to say equip one skin at a time, like to play a game in target skin (the ms store skin), then go to team snipers and switch to forest skin.

I would assume so. It wouldn’t make much sense to limit you to just that one skin forever.

About skins, I’m assuming that skins will only be available on UNSC weapons (as far as weapons in general go).

From what I know, you can have on only one skin at a time.

yes you will be able to switch them out as there is multiple skins in the base game

WHOO! LE and the console! Same here!