Multiple qualification resets

I got my qualification-rank reset for the second time now (Arena - Showdown (Team)). Homw many times am i foced to replay those 10 rounds??? This is crap!

Thats awesome. Can I get mine reset?

Thats because last time you played Arena was in the January season which ended on the 31st. On February 1st they reset arena for the start of a new season.

@IceSkill: Thank You, i didn’t know that. So the stats will be reseted every month???

> 2533274806292618;4:
> @IceSkill: Thank You, i didn’t know that. So the stats will be reseted every month???

The frequency is still to-be-determined. Personally, I think they are reset too often, resulting in below-average players like me serving as target practice for the best players during the first two weeks of the “season.” In other words, throughout the initial one-third of the season I am on the receiving end of many one-sided defeats.

I believe that the seasons should either be much longer (like three months in duration), or simply eliminated. You can chime-in here:

Arena Season Length Feedback

> 2542657289632179;5:
> > 2533274806292618;4:
> > @IceSkill: Thank You, i didn’t know that. So the stats will be reseted every month???
>
>
> The frequency is still to-be-determined. Personally, I think they are reset too often, resulting in below-average players like me serving as target practice for the best players during the first two weeks of the “season.” In other words, throughout the initial one-third of the season I am on the receiving end of many one-sided defeats.
> I believe that the seasons should either be much longer (like three months in duration), or simply eliminated. You can chime-in here:
> Arena Season Length Feedback

Thats also my opinion. I am not a professional hardcore championship-winning gamer. I just want to have fun playing MP, but with Halo 5, this it has become impossible. I’d never thought that Cortanas words my become true: “Halo, it’s finished!” (At least for the MP).