(Multiple) Computer Crashes

Started playing the flight yesterday and had my system crash a twice (if I recall correctly) so I spent the morning updating windows as well as checking BIOS and other drivers to make sure nothing there was causing any issues.
Today I loaded up the game and started playing the training mode about an hour before multiplayer kicked off and I’ve had the computer crash 4 or 5 times…
I have gone through my BIOS and nothing seems out of place. I am not running any kind of overclock.
I have run Unigine Heaven as well as superposition (at both 4k and 8k) with the GPU utilization at 99% and the temp at 78c on average and have had any issues there. In halo it runs at about 80% utilization and the temp is around 68c.
The system runs RDR2 at optimal settings without issue as well.

Not really looking for any assistance as I believe the issue is coming from the game. Just wanted to post so other people that (may) be having an issue like this have an idea.

System Specs:
Motherboard - ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (WI-FI)
Processor - AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900XT
Memory - Crucial 32GB DDR4 XMP 3600 (2 x 16)
Video - EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra
Power Supply - EVGA 750 GA 80+ Gold
Cooling - (Liquid) NZXT Kracken Z63
OS - Windows 11 Pro (newest release as of today)

If you are encountering issues during the flight, please refer to the known issues list on https://aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider and submit tickets for issues not present.