Multiple Armor Presets

At 7:41 in the multiplayer overview video you can clearly see two sets of armor on display in the customization screen. This might mean we can save several different armors at the same time so we can quickly switch between them freely instead of starting from scratch. But, it could also just be a second player in the same party on display as well. What do you all think? Would you like the option of saving a few different armor customizations to swap between when you felt like it?

> 2670661386182421;1:
> At 7:41 in the multiplayer overview video you can clearly see two sets of armor on display in the customization screen. This might mean we can save several different armors at the same time so we can quickly switch between them freely instead of starting from scratch. But, it could also just be a second player in the same party on display as well. What do you all think? Would you like the option of saving a few different armor customizations to swap between when you felt like it?

The ability to save armor presets sounds pretty nice and I hope it’s a thing.

I made a post about this yesterday! I couldn’t think of the word presets but that describes exactly what I was thinking. Glad to see more people talking about this concept!

Yeah i saw that. That would be nice if it became a thing.

… or maybe that was just some WIP and it won’t be there anymore at launch.
Better not to hype up small things like this prematurely.

> 2533274886490718;5:
> … or maybe that was just some WIP and it won’t be there anymore at launch.
> Better not to hype up small things like this prematurely.

Why discuss literally anything about the game then since it’s all still a work on progress?

In view of the large number of customizable elements on the armor, it would seem wise to me to create “favorite armors”. But I don’t think this armor is on display. I think more than they would be accessible from the menu. As for the second armor, I think it’s that of a friend present in the game.