Multiplayer

Hi everyone,
I have a simple question to do, can I play on halo 5 : forge on pc with a friend who play from xbox one ?
I also have another question : the game look good on pc, ,so good! why The full game has not been release yet for pc gamers, 343 this is a huge opportunity to involve the pc community to the halo world ,it is since halo 2 that pc gamers wait for a new halo , and now we have it , but just a little part of it ,and this is really frustrating…at least give us a matchmaking system or something
thank you (sorry for english, I’m Italian)

Hi there - at the moment there is no cross play available for Halo 5 so PC players are not able to play with Xbox players. It is possible that this feature may be enabled at some point but nothing has been said about it. Arena and Warzone were not included as this release was primarily aimed at Forge users who have always looked for the ability to create Halo maps in a PC environment.

Regarding matchmaking, you will be pleased to know that a Custom Games browser is being developed, but there is no firm release date for it :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hi there - at the moment there is no cross play available for Halo 5 so PC players are not able to play with Xbox players. It is possible that this feature may be enabled at some point but nothing has been said about it. Arena and Warzone were not included as this release was primarily aimed at Forge users who have always looked for the ability to create Halo maps in a PC environment.
>
> Regarding matchmaking, you will be pleased to know that a Custom Games browser is being developed, but there is no firm release date for it :slight_smile:

thank you ! matchmaking it’s a good news to know! and I’m also shure that giving the possibility to create maps with pc will push peoples to do awesome stuff there’s no doubt about it… I was just thinking that a lot of halo 5 :forge players may not have the possibility to own an xbox one with halo 5 :guardians (as a lot of peoples had xbox one but no pc) so for some as me , and maybe I’m just getting wrong, it is bad to know that you create maps fun to play,to share or just to look , without having the chance to really play them, to rank up,to unlock stuff, to play with ia or just have the possibility to play campaign to know from where weapons or vehicles that you edit came from …I know I’m pretending to much , but I shurely don’t pretend it for free :slight_smile:

hey my game isnt letting play online campeign or arena am i perma ban??? i left to go to walmart came back and was ban… :[[[[[[[[[[[ i didnt even do anything wrong

hey my game isnt letting play online campeign or arena am i perma ban??? i left to go to walmart came back and was ban… :[[[[[[[[[[[ i didnt even do anything wrong

i have a problem in my halo 5 i cant play in multiplayer i cant play the maps and de campaing

> 2533274833580471;6:
> i have a problem in my halo 5 i cant play in multiplayer i cant play the maps and de campaing

Dude that blows.

> 2535460762800609;5:
> hey my game isnt letting play online campeign or arena am i perma ban??? i left to go to walmart came back and was ban… :[[[[[[[[[[[ i didnt even do anything wrong

> 2533274833580471;6:
> i have a problem in my halo 5 i cant play in multiplayer i cant play the maps and de campaing

Hey guys, you’ll both ant to create a new topic for your issues over in the Halo 5 Support forums :slight_smile:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics

Any other answer?

> 2533274813317074;8:
> > 2535460762800609;5:
> > hey my game isnt letting play online campeign or arena am i perma ban??? i left to go to walmart came back and was ban… :[[[[[[[[[[[ i didnt even do anything wrong
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274833580471;6:
> > i have a problem in my halo 5 i cant play in multiplayer i cant play the maps and de campaing
>
>
> Hey guys, you’ll both ant to create a new topic for your issues over in the Halo 5 Support forums :slight_smile:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics

(should I change name of the post?)
I’ve seen that you wrote something like " If they have plans to bring the full Halo experience to PC no doubt customisation will come " …do you know something about it ? will they bring us halo 5 : guardians? Actually by adapting the game to pc controls and hardware i guess that the 80% of the job is already done ! I’ve looked around and it seem that a huge amount of pc player joint the community on their own pc everyday , that’s really great, I just hope this will push 343 to release thefull game

I know that 343 have stated that they do no have plans to bring the full Halo 5 Guardians over to PC, but as with everything plans can change. Personally I don’t believe they will, but they now have a solid framework for future Halo games (both on Xbox One and PC with the introduction of Forge and Customs on Windows 10) so it’s always a possibility that it could happen.

> 2533274813317074;11:
> I know that 343 have stated that they do no have plans to bring the full Halo 5 Guardians over to PC, but as with everything plans can change. Personally I don’t believe they will, but they now have a solid framework for future Halo games (both on Xbox One and PC with the introduction of Forge and Customs on Windows 10) so it’s always a possibility that it could happen.

Well then , thank you stckrboy for answering me ! I hope for the best future on halo ! have a nice day dude! :wink:

No worries, Happy Halo’ing :slight_smile: