multiplayer

Hi guys,

So I just bought the xbox one halo limited edition console and beat halo 5 yesterday. I had a great time playing it!

So I join into a multiplayer game before bed and its arena (domination I know it as) 5v5…I had 8 captures and the other 4 people combined had “0”…is this game mode used to farm??? did these guys not know what they were doing? I really hope this isnt commonplace as I get frustrated when people dont play the objective in a game…

5v5 isn’t arena.

>5v5
>Capture Limit Beyond 5

I’m lost.

> 2533274806804311;1:
> Hi guys,
>
> So I just bought the xbox one halo limited edition console and beat halo 5 yesterday. I had a great time playing it!
>
> So I join into a multiplayer game before bed and its arena (domination I know it as) 5v5…I had 8 captures and the other 4 people combined had “0”…is this game mode used to farm??? did these guys not know what they were doing? I really hope this isnt commonplace as I get frustrated when people dont play the objective in a game…

There is certain amount of people who don’t care about any objectives and just farm K/D, aye.
This, however, isn’t relevant to the playlists - they are everywhere.

> 2533274815582829;2:
> 5v5 isn’t arena.

sorry 4v4

just had the worse game ever in arena, I was dead within 2 seconds of spawning about 9 times in a row…really annoying, especially when I dont know the maps yet. I have a feeling we were playing a group of 4 that new spawn rotations or something…

You have to play through placement matches in order to be ranked. After you’re ranked, the game is supposed to match you against similar skill level players, but that’s debatable lol. Placement matches can be awful. You’ll get through it.

I guess so. I mean, I dont mind getting worked by someone better…but -Yoink!-, spawn me so I can at least try to fight!!!