MULTIPLAYER WTF?

i mean why not just simply going into the MP lobby and starting the game? i dont get the new infinity thing,i want to go into multiplayer and search for players thats it

343i are not going to shove it down our throats, they would not sacrifice the previous simplicity of Halo for something we have done without for eleven years.

I think infinity is just the new name for multi-player, so rather than clicking on multi-player you click on infinity and it takes you to a multi-player lobby, infinity is also the name of some big warship, biggest the UNSC has ever made or something like that, which has a big connection to the campaign, the new multi-player is called this because on the infinity spaceship, there is a Spartan training holo-deck where the multi-player battles supposedly takes place, making it more realistic and giving the red VS blue battles a reason, there not actually fighting, its just training.

hope this helped

its not as complicated as you think, infinity is just a name for everything “not Campaign” to go in, so you go on the main menu, and you will see…

Campaign
Infinity

you would select infinity to go into multiplayer, forge, custom games etc…

Does that help??

> I think infinity is just the new name for multi-player, so rather than clicking on multi-player you click on infinity and it takes you to a multi-player lobby, infinity is also the name of some big warship, biggest the UNSC has ever made or something like that, which has a big connection to the campaign, the new multi-player is called this because on the infinity spaceship, there is a Spartan training holo-deck where the multi-player battles supposedly takes place, making it more realistic and giving the red VS blue battles a reason, there not actually fighting, its just training.
>
> hope this helped

It did and i like it

> I think infinity is just the new name for multi-player, so rather than clicking on multi-player you click on infinity and it takes you to a multi-player lobby, infinity is also the name of some big warship, biggest the UNSC has ever made or something like that, which has a big connection to the campaign, the new multi-player is called this because on the infinity spaceship, there is a Spartan training holo-deck where the multi-player battles supposedly takes place, making it more realistic and giving the red VS blue battles a reason, there not actually fighting, its just training.
>
> hope this helped

i already knew but why implement that?

I guess I finally understand this now. Thanks

> its not as complicated as you think, infinity is just a name for everything “not Campaign” to go in, so you go on the main menu, and you will see…
>
> Campaign
> Infinity
>
> you would select infinity to go into multiplayer, forge, custom games etc…
>
> Does that help??

yh i already knew but thanks

If you already knew, then why did you ask?

> > I think infinity is just the new name for multi-player, so rather than clicking on multi-player you click on infinity and it takes you to a multi-player lobby, infinity is also the name of some big warship, biggest the UNSC has ever made or something like that, which has a big connection to the campaign, the new multi-player is called this because on the infinity spaceship, there is a Spartan training holo-deck where the multi-player battles supposedly takes place, making it more realistic and giving the red VS blue battles a reason, there not actually fighting, its just training.
> >
> > hope this helped
>
> i already know but why implement that?

all I know is that someone in 343I wanted it to be more realistic, to give a reason why red Spartans fight blue Spartans, and they thought it would be a good chance to slip in the infinity spaceship, lining it to the halo story and such things, personally I like the idea.