Multiplayer wishlist:

Forge 3.0 has a wishlist, so why can’t Multiplayer?

It can be anything from Ranks and The Armory to weapon balance and the spawn system.

e.g: I want there to be exp. and arena(made into a 1-50 system that works) for ranking up, and cR for buying armor. Armor is unlocked through achievements, but you get 1 helmet every time you rank up.

simple as that.
Community Ideas:
-Elite armor customization better than or on par with Halo 3’s
-max player count increased
-Spartans vs elites custom colors

I’ll check back occasionally and update.

Power weapon respawn times shortened.

custom elite armour (like zealot shoulders/general helmet/spec ops chest etc)

no rockets where there are no vehicles. n no more red v blue. elite v spartan? or team markers over allies would make more sense n would be fun n unique

o almost forgot. dark colors should be allowed because of strategy. for example tan to a sandy area black to dark areas. keeps ppl aware of their surroundings when entering alone. also customizable lights on armor n if ppl still complain about black then make the lights brighter with the customization of the light. just dont add black lights haha

for it to be more like halo 2

32 player big team? nah probably would crash the servers, but i’m crossing my fingers for 32 player BTB with Halo 5 which will most likely be released on the future Xbox console :3

> Power weapon respawn times shortened.

no i think that would make it to easy to just keeep picking up ammo for a rocket or sniper and having it all game, besies power wepons are a bonous in a sense it shold be what you are thinking about 55% of the time, not 90

I want the ranking system to be the same as reach (yeah thats right I LIKED it)

I want armor abilities to stay.

I hope forge is there and maybe 343 can remake some Halo 2/3 maps!

Betrayel BOOTING on infection (I’m not saying after 1 betrayel but 2 or 3 give the option to boot PLEASE)

> for it to be more like halo 2

That’s a little vague. could you specify?

> > Power weapon respawn times shortened.
>
> no i think that would make it to easy to just keeep picking up ammo for a rocket or sniper and having it all game, besies power wepons are a bonous in a sense it shold be what you are thinking about 55% of the time, not 90

Power weapons give a big advantage to the team that holds them. If you put them on a shorter respawn, this allows the game to constantly move along and have situations change. The biggest problem with Reach’s gameplay right now is, it’s slow and very camp oriented. More frequent power spawns would go a long way toward fixing that. Actually not only should the respawn times be shorter, the number of rocket launchers and sniper rifles in maps should also go up. Every map should have at least one of the two, preferably both.

If the other team is bad enough to where one player can continuously pick up ammo from one power weapon, then they deserve to be dismantled by that player/weapon. Simple as that.

> > > Power weapon respawn times shortened.
> >
> > no i think that would make it to easy to just keeep picking up ammo for a rocket or sniper and having it all game, besies power wepons are a bonous in a sense it shold be what you are thinking about 55% of the time, not 90
>
> Power weapons give a big advantage to the team that holds them. If you put them on a shorter respawn, this allows the game to constantly move along and have situations change. The biggest problem with Reach’s gameplay right now is, it’s slow and very camp oriented. More frequent power spawns would go a long way toward fixing that. Actually not only should the respawn times be shorter, the number of rocket launchers and sniper rifles in maps should also go up. Every map should have at least one of the two, preferably both.
>
> If the other team is bad enough to where one player can continuously pick up ammo from one power weapon, then they deserve to be dismantled by that player/weapon. Simple as that.

That’s easily fixed with Forge, so it’s not something that needs to be addressed for Halo 4.

Oh. For some reason I thought this was a thread for Reach multiplayer.

But in any case the point stands.