Multiplayer Thursday?

I know we are getting halo 4 campaign info on thursday via magazines, but you think we will get multiplayer info/screens? Maybe MP info in the bulletin?

But I dont want campaign infoz… I wantz MM.

Sure hope so.

I really hope so! It would be a marvelous day :smiley:

How do you know we are getting campaign info this Thursday? Please send me the link to your source. I would like to enjoy it myself.

Lets see, why am I buying Halo 4? Is it the Multiplayer and only the Multiplayer? Or am I buying Halo 4 for the Single Player Campaign?

I don’t know about you people, but I really don’t give two craps about multiplayer, I want to know about the campaign.

> Lets see, why am I buying Halo 4? Is it the Multiplayer and only the Multiplayer? Or am I buying Halo 4 for the Single Player Campaign?
>
> I don’t know about you people, but I really don’t give two craps about multiplayer, I want to know about the campaign.

Good for you. Now anyone know anything about MULTIPLAYER?

> Lets see, why am I buying Halo 4? Is it the Multiplayer and only the Multiplayer? Or am I buying Halo 4 for the Single Player Campaign?
>
> I don’t know about you people, but I really don’t give two craps about multiplayer, I want to know about the campaign.

SPOILZ IT? Why? doesn’t that take the Christmas affect away? I like suprises!

It’s not a definite that we’ll be getting any information at all on Thursday. Whatever they give me I’m happy with. Even if it’s just a new super duper screenshot.

> It’s not a definite that we’ll be getting any information at all on Thursday. Whatever they give me I’m happy with. Even if it’s just a new super duper screenshot.

I like your style!

In all honesty, everyone is saying 'We will be getting Campaign info on Thursday".

1. It hasn’t been confirmed we will get anything
  2. What magazines? GameInformer is a cover reveal not the story until the weekend and we don’t even know if it is actually Halo 4.

I know you’re going to say we have been told info soon. You’re right, but they haven’t said what.

Hopefully it is Campaign, would be amazing to get some Multiplayer as well but don’t expect too much, AS ALWAYS.

> > It’s not a definite that we’ll be getting any information at all on Thursday. Whatever they give me I’m happy with. Even if it’s just a new super duper screenshot.
>
> I like your style!
>
> In all honesty, everyone is saying 'We will be getting Campaign info on Thursday".
>
> 1. It hasn’t been confirmed we will get anything
> 2. What magazines? GameInformer is a cover reveal not the story until the weekend and we don’t even know if it is actually Halo 4.
>
> I know you’re going to say we have been told info soon. You’re right, but they haven’t said what.
>
> Hopefully it is Campaign, would be amazing to get some Multiplayer as well but don’t expect too much, AS ALWAYS.

you are my backup buddy :slight_smile: keep the people informed with right informations :slight_smile:

> you are my backup buddy :slight_smile: keep the people informed with right informations :slight_smile:

Haha :slight_smile:

I’m just trying to stop the avalanche of assumptions that starts with ‘we might get’ to ‘we are getting’. Prepare for the worst and you will never be let down.