Multiplayer seems to be easy now.

For every other Halo game, I sucked at the multiplayer. Now that I am playing this game now, I seem to be good at it. In fact it seems that I like this multiplayer than the rest in the series. Did 343 make it easier for people who aren’t good at multiplayer?

No, they made it balanced.

I find it a lot harder than Halo 4. And Reach. And even CE. Which is a good thing. I think it just depends on your play style.

> 2533274937308412;1:
> For every other Halo game, I sucked at the multiplayer. Now that I am playing this game now, I seem to be good at it. In fact it seems that I like this multiplayer than the rest in the series. Did 343 make it easier for people who aren’t good at multiplayer?

Out of curiosity, is that the profile you’re using when you find the multiplayer easy?

it feels like any other halo to me…its like reach on steroids…which is good!

get yourself in the high ranks of arena and it won’t be so easy

it rewards people who use the entire sandbox more. If you pick up that smg, you’re a close combat monster, pickup that carbine, you’ll tear through people at mid range. Abilities can also be amazingly helpful.

It does seem a bit more balanced, there are a few things that help if you knew about them. It would have been amazing if they had a tutorial to introduce all the new abilities and that you need to stop sprinting to regenerate. I have had countless deaths not knowing all of this, My K/D Ratio is terrible, i’m don’t really care about my K/D anyway as long as i can enjoy the game.

You may find that you’re doing better now because most of the hard-core players who used to pound you in multiplayer are now playing Arena, leaving the average players in Warzone. 343i made the right call in making two different gametypes for hardcore and casual players.

> 2802686553830241;4:
> > 2533274937308412;1:
> > For every other Halo game, I sucked at the multiplayer. Now that I am playing this game now, I seem to be good at it. In fact it seems that I like this multiplayer than the rest in the series. Did 343 make it easier for people who aren’t good at multiplayer?
>
>
> Out of curiosity, is that the profile you’re using when you find the multiplayer easy?

Yes, why?

> 2533274937308412;9:
> > 2802686553830241;4:
> > > 2533274937308412;1:
> > > For every other Halo game, I sucked at the multiplayer. Now that I am playing this game now, I seem to be good at it. In fact it seems that I like this multiplayer than the rest in the series. Did 343 make it easier for people who aren’t good at multiplayer?
> >
> >
> > Out of curiosity, is that the profile you’re using when you find the multiplayer easy?
>
>
> Yes, why?

Doesn’t look like you’re finding it easy at all…

Youve not not finished your qualifying matches yet either.

I don’t find it easy, but I find it extremely balanced.

> 2802686553830241;10:
> > 2533274937308412;9:
> > > 2802686553830241;4:
> > > > 2533274937308412;1:
> > > > For every other Halo game, I sucked at the multiplayer. Now that I am playing this game now, I seem to be good at it. In fact it seems that I like this multiplayer than the rest in the series. Did 343 make it easier for people who aren’t good at multiplayer?
> > >
> > >
> > > Out of curiosity, is that the profile you’re using when you find the multiplayer easy?
> >
> >
> > Yes, why?
>
>
> Doesn’t look like you’re finding it easy at all…
>
> Youve not not finished your qualifying matches yet either.

You should see that stats for Halo 4 and MCC, those are bad.

I’m finding it enjoyable which is all I care about