Multiplayer Ranking system

I have been playing Multiplayer recently and it takes a long time to level up. I know not all playlists have ranking yet but i feel that im not progressing.

Only 1 playlist has ranking, and that is the H2A team playlist. Also ranks in this game don’t work like other games where you will level up eventually. You need to win games in order to rank up. If you lose them, then you will either stay the same rank, or you will decrease in rank.

> 2533274795749758;2:
> Only 1 playlist has ranking, and that is the H2A team playlist. Also ranks in this game don’t work like other games where you will level up eventually. You need to win games in order to rank up. If you lose them, then you will either stay the same rank, or you will decrease in rank.

Oh i dont like that at all.

> 2533274876751402;3:
> > 2533274795749758;2:
> > Only 1 playlist has ranking, and that is the H2A team playlist. Also ranks in this game don’t work like other games where you will level up eventually. You need to win games in order to rank up. If you lose them, then you will either stay the same rank, or you will decrease in rank.
>
>
> Oh i dont like that at all.

so you dont like actually having to win to rank up? this isnt call of duty dawg

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame and attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Noob. Play cod if u dont like it !

Rank doesn’t matter still, as people cheat the system all the time with disconnecting - and the ranks do still reset, even though they said they would fix it. Rank really means nothing until they stop the bug people take advantage of.

Do you people realize i actually Hate Call of Duty. Im a die-Hard Halo fa n who has defended it while its currently in the -Yoink-.

> 2533274873649755;5:
> Noob. Play cod if u dont like it !

By the way i = yoinking = hate COD

> 2533274819994666;4:
> > 2533274876751402;3:
> > > 2533274795749758;2:
> > > Only 1 playlist has ranking, and that is the H2A team playlist. Also ranks in this game don’t work like other games where you will level up eventually. You need to win games in order to rank up. If you lose them, then you will either stay the same rank, or you will decrease in rank.
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh i dont like that at all.
>
>
> so you dont like actually having to win to rank up? this isnt call of duty dawg

Screw call of duty and screw multiplayer. Im playing a RPG