Multiplayer Points System

343 have let us down! The most annoying and frustrating thing about Halo Reach was the @rseholes who dont play the object and kill -Yoink!-. Halo 4 is just as bad. So often you see the lobby leaders having the most kills and no time in the hill, flag caps or ball carries. U watch these d!cks sit back with a sniper rifle ir DMR and do nothing.

There needs to be more incentive and points gained from playing the objective! This game should promote going for the win!

I could have sworn 343i said kills/deaths are not counted in objective gametypes but that is not the case.

I played a variety of objective games the other night and kept refreshing waypoint and clearly my stats were being tracked. So in King of the Hill my team would just watch the hill and kill enemies instead of getting taking the hill. We lost.

It really is so disappointing! King of the Hill is definitely the worst followed closely by Capture the Flag.

Kill XP should be greatly reduced and objective play increased.

It is tricky cos there is an argument that getting loads of kills helps your team but it’s still incredibly frustrating to see these people leading objective based lobbies.

> It really is so disappointing! King of the Hill is definitely the worst followed closely by Capture the Flag.
>
> Kill XP should be greatly reduced and objective play increased.
>
> It is tricky cos there is an argument that getting loads of kills helps your team but it’s still incredibly frustrating to see these people leading objective based lobbies.

Getting kills isn’t anywhere near as useful in past Halos because the spawn times are very small.

I just played a KOTH match where their best player got 30+ kills with less than half deaths, but they never got a single point. Was a total shutout.

Yah whatever happened to kills and deaths not being tracked in objective games??? It’s frustrating to be the only one jumping in the hill while the other team just sits back with their dmr’s and blow me away.

On the flip side, its a blast playing with teammates who absolutely blow away the enemy team while capping the hill.

Magically I got the challenge today, albeit it was a pain. I just found a good ground of guys and murdered them.

This is probably the main letdown of multiplayer is the objectives point system. I don’t think you should even get points for a kill unless you are in the hill, but maybe thats too harsh. Either way, I hate playing a match, seeing my hill time as 1:31, and being second on my team to the guy above me with no hill time and tons more kills. Its dumb.

If there is anything that needs to be nerfed in this game, its the objective point system.