Multiplayer not working in season 2

Xbox Series X multiplayer not working after Season 2 launch. The button to start the match is simply inactive. You can’t click on it. I promised myself that I would not return to this game because it is completely broken. I was naive, I thought season 2 would fix something. Now I can’t even launch multiplayer. How is it possible? :slight_smile: I thought that it was impossible to break the game even more, but 343 proved that this is not so :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Have you turned it off and then on again?

Or you could just give up…

2 Likes

First I went into the game and the button to start the match was active. pressed on her and she became pale. nothing else happened. Matchmaking has not started. restarted the game 5 times, but nothing changes.

3 Likes

Unusual…

Did you quit the game? A quick resume is not quite the same.

Try hard reset of the xbox?

Something may have gone wrong with the update?

1 Like

Hi I have the same issue. Reinstalled the game andeverything still can’t play. The button ‘play’ is inactive. The shop works. Academy doesn’t work either.

4 Likes

I exited the game without quick resume (deleted the game from quick resume through the menu) I rebooted the console, I performed a complete shutdown of the console - does not help. As the player above writes: reinstallation does not help. I’m not going to hard reset the console. All other games work fine for me.

5 Likes

I’ll test this out when I get home today. If it eases your conscience, I didn’t get this behavior from my Xbox client yesterday, so it could be a new bug.

4 Likes

Hey guys, I have the same issue sadly. Is there some news about this issue?

4 Likes

Searched for information on the internet. I just found this: Xbox consoles using the Instant On system setting or the Quick Resume feature may experience a “Multiplayer not available” error when entering Halo Infinite using these methods.
Workaround: Close and restart Halo Infinite to reconnect to online services. quick resume does not exactly affect, but I did not try to disable instant login. While reinstalling the game.

1 Like

Okay, for me it’s still bugged. I can’t even play costum games and academy. I hope there will be a hotfix.

5 Likes

I also have the same issue, restarted the game multiple times, restarted the console, but nothing. Thereafter i saw i had a update for the console, but after that still cant click the play button. This is by far the worst bug of them all.
@343 i hope you are reading this🤞

2 Likes

Hey Same problem Xbox One Any one know how to fix

3 Likes

I hope there is somebody that can help us. What I did is submitted a ticket on halowaypoint. In my opinion this is a prio 1 problem for a game company!!

5 Likes

Same problem here. Great.

3 Likes

Dear players. Found a way. The button has become active. Everything worked. Here is the way:
• Select “Campaign”
• Select “Download”
• The game will offer to download the language of the game and here we select “English”
• We wait until the English language is ticked
• Let’s start playing

Try. I would be grateful for feedback.

9 Likes

Can confirm this works!

2 Likes

Okay nice work, to be clear do you clicked campaign in the halo infinite menu? And then download? Because I have tried to change the language in the control panel. Ofcourse that didn’t did the trick

1 Like

Nevermind I was home early. And I did what you suggested. It works my man. Thanks a lot @Voin_Spokoen
See you on the battlefield Spartans and good luck to everyone!!!

4 Likes

Yep, I had the same issue and this solves it!

1 Like

Careful there, do any more work and 343 might offer you a job