Multiplayer Music

Halo 5 (and the entire saga) has a great soundtrack. In the campaing, it was awesome

Why are ALL of the Multiplayer so…SILENT???

There is only music in the intro secuence. And sometimes it is bugged theres no sound at all.
I really think there should be some music in the matches. When Warden appears. When your team is winning. When someone is on a killing frenzy.
Halo was known for it´s dynamic music, changing as the action changes on screen. WE WANT IT BACK

PLEASE 343, Make something about it!!!

First off…use the word I not WE.

> 2533274873873545;2:
> First off…use the word I not WE.

I am sure I speak for a lot of people.

if you dont agree… just don´t be a troll.

> 2533274801186839;3:
> > 2533274873873545;2:
> > First off…use the word I not WE.
>
>
> I am sure I speak for a lot of people.
>
> if you dont agree… just don´t be a troll.

so did you elect yourself the community leader?
Point being bring up a point but don’t assume that the whole community agrees with you. Make it a discussion point not a statement of fact.

> 2533274873873545;4:
> > 2533274801186839;3:
> > > 2533274873873545;2:
> > > First off…use the word I not WE.
> >
> >
> > I am sure I speak for a lot of people.
> >
> > if you dont agree… just don´t be a troll.
>
>
> so did you elect yourself the community leader?
> Point being bring up a point but don’t assume that the whole community agrees with you. Make it a discussion point not a statement of fact.

I haven´t said such thing.
It´s just a point I wanted to make just to make it visible. Lots of people a talked to about agree with that point.
My intention, as I said, was bring it to discussion.

And then you came to troll and distract from the Point.

So, LEAVE.

Nope, no need for people to Blair halo music when I call out and it’s really pointless in multiplayer mode, hence why it’s not there.

Also, what do you mean you want it back? None of the halos had music in multiplayer as far as I can tell, but then again I’m a guy who’d mute the menu music as well.

> 2533274923562209;6:
> Nope, no need for people to Blair halo music when I call out and it’s really pointless in multiplayer mode, hence why it’s not there.
>
> Also, what do you mean you want it back? None of the halos had music in multiplayer as far as I can tell, but then again I’m a guy who’d mute the menu music as well.

The option to mute the music would be there always. I know some people gets annoyed by it, and multiplayer indeed need focus and music can be distracting to them

In my case, as well as friends of mine, music has the opposite effect. Epicness turns us on. It makes us feel more exited, more “in combat”, just like during the campaing.

I dont want it to be mandatory. Just an option.

PS: I´m not really sure, but didn´t Reach and ODST had music in firefight, for example? Not continous play, just as some accent in certains moments.

> 2533274801186839;7:
> > 2533274923562209;6:
> > Nope, no need for people to Blair halo music when I call out and it’s really pointless in multiplayer mode, hence why it’s not there.
> >
> > Also, what do you mean you want it back? None of the halos had music in multiplayer as far as I can tell, but then again I’m a guy who’d mute the menu music as well.
>
>
> The option to mute the music would be there always. I know some people gets annoyed by it, and multiplayer indeed need focus and music can be distracting to them
>
> In my case, as well as friends of mine, music has the opposite effect. Epicness turns us on. It makes us feel more exited, more “in combat”, just like during the campaing.
>
> I dont want it to be mandatory. Just an option.
>
> PS: I´m not really sure, but didn´t Reach and ODST had music in firefight, for example? Not continous play, just as some accent in certains moments.

Firefight probably, I’m pretty much talking about actual pvp multiplayer tho, not that crap where it’s players vs A.I. I don’t recall any halo games ever having music in the pvp part of the game.

I agree CholoEvenStar, but we don’t need music in multiplayer, just fix the bugged intro music!!!

> 2533274801186839;5:
> > 2533274873873545;4:
> > > 2533274801186839;3:
> > > > 2533274873873545;2:
> > > > First off…use the word I not WE.
> > >
> > >
> > > I am sure I speak for a lot of people.
> > >
> > > if you dont agree… just don´t be a troll.
> >
> >
> > so did you elect yourself the community leader?
> > Point being bring up a point but don’t assume that the whole community agrees with you. Make it a discussion point not a statement of fact.
>
>
> I haven´t said such thing.
> It´s just a point I wanted to make just to make it visible. Lots of people a talked to about agree with that point.
> My intention, as I said, was bring it to discussion.
>
> And then you came to troll and distract from the Point.
>
> So, LEAVE.

He’s not being a troll. Telling you to use a more correct pronoun is not being a troll. If you want to use the phrase “We” you should be able to site a few other players. But we as a community have not been asking for that yet. Just because he disagrees with you doesn’t make him a troll.

I agree with you. I would like that option. But I do not like your personality. And we as a community can do better if you don’t get aggressive against other players.

Infection has music play for the infected and that really doesn’t effect the gameplay and call outs to much, as long as the music isn’t loud and fits the atmosphere or tension of the map then it could work.

I think players that want music can address this issue when the xbox has background music enabled.

> 2533274809687497;12:
> I think players that want music can address this issue when the xbox has background music enabled.

Pretty much, I think it’s coming in August last I heard. I prefer not to have music while I’m in a pvp match, I need to hear footsteps and such around me. In pve I wouldn’t mind though

> 2533274801186839;1:
> Halo 5 (and the entire saga) has a great soundtrack. In the campaing, it was awesome
>
> Why are ALL of the Multiplayer so…SILENT???
>
> There is only music in the intro secuence. And sometimes it is bugged theres no sound at all.
> I really think there should be some music in the matches. When Warden appears. When your team is winning. When someone is on a killing frenzy.
> Halo was known for it´s dynamic music, changing as the action changes on screen. WE WANT IT BACK
>
> PLEASE 343, Make something about it!!!

You haven’t mastered the technique of playing awful music into your microphone yet?

> 2533274801186839;1:
> Halo 5 (and the entire saga) has a great soundtrack. In the campaing, it was awesome
>
> Why are ALL of the Multiplayer so…SILENT???
>
> There is only music in the intro secuence. And sometimes it is bugged theres no sound at all.
> I really think there should be some music in the matches. When Warden appears. When your team is winning. When someone is on a killing frenzy.
> Halo was known for it´s dynamic music, changing as the action changes on screen. WE WANT IT BACK
>
> PLEASE 343, Make something about it!!!

Halo never had music in multiplayer though…

Even if your point was valid, 343 wouldn’t listen to somebody who can’t use proper grammar and spell.

Multiplayer has never had music, and I think it’s fine that way. If people want to play music in multiplayer, they can always do so through other means, such as the upcoming background music feature.

> 2533274801186839;5:
> > 2533274873873545;4:
> > > 2533274801186839;3:
> > > > 2533274873873545;2:
> > > > First off…use the word I not WE.
>
>
> So, LEAVE.

OUCH
MCBOOTYHURT