Multiplayer match starts with the game over screen

Multiplayer for me is mostly unplayable because I’ve been facing this weird bug/issue where the match starts with the game over announcer screen with showing both teams players. Has anyone experienced this and is there a known fix?

Having the exact same issue. But then it won’t load out of the game, so I have to close the app altogether. But doing that makes the game think I left the match early, so I got banned for playing for a few minutes on 2 separate occasions. I ended up uninstalling the game. Not dealing with stupid stuff like that.

does the scoreboard shows the other players greyed out?
if yes you simply lost connection to the game … happend on most games for me at the MCC XBOX release …

> 2533274827983600;2:
> Having the exact same issue. But then it won’t load out of the game, so I have to close the app altogether. But doing that makes the game think I left the match early, so I got banned for playing for a few minutes on 2 separate occasions. I ended up uninstalling the game. Not dealing with stupid stuff like that.

I hope they fix this, the only game mode I can properly play right now is snipers only.

I’m having the exact same issue. Bought the reach dlc 6 months ago and haven’t been able to play it yet because of this. Has anyone found a solution? My solution is about to be cracking the disc in half…

Yeah same issue for me. Also have a second Xbox in a party running a match fine but i get game over