multiplayer lobby messed up?

I cant see anyones name and or rank?! All i see is there stupid emblem.

Yeah! I don’t like this… just a grid of emblems… I want gamertag, and easy scrolling to check out everyones armour before the game starts

> 2586889071684737;2:
> Yeah! I don’t like this… just a grid of emblems… I want gamertag, and easy scrolling to check out everyones armour before the game starts

Yeah…no joke, whats the point of the emblems and stances and -Yoink- if we can’t see who we are playing with. It should have been more like Halo reach where if you hover over a player you see their spartan and stuff. This is the only thing that is irking me a lot right now.

I quite like this new way :). It’s better to have a change then keep going back to the old versions.

> 2533274893413600;4:
> I quite like this new way :). It’s better to have a change then keep going back to the old versions.

Yeah but WTF? I cant see anything. So stupid.

> 2533274893413600;4:
> I quite like this new way :). It’s better to have a change then keep going back to the old versions.

Yeah me too prefer the new way…

By the way, there is some way to scroll trough the playerlist and see armor etc, did see it by ninja, but i don’t think its loadingscreen, but when you are ingame… or so - can’t say. But i’m sure he scrolled through some kind of playerlist where they have shown armor etc…

Just look at the scoreboard before the game starts to see the players names. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just look at their ranks at the end of the game by looking at the carnage report.

> 2533274964458234;7:
> Just look at the scoreboard before the game starts to see the players names. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Just look at their ranks at the end of the game by looking at the carnage report.

Just doesnt make any sense. I cant see any CSR ranks. Why 343 why. My only complaint.

> 2533274893413600;4:
> I quite like this new way :). It’s better to have a change then keep going back to the old versions.

It’s better to have change than practicality? Lol.

I agree. This is one thing that is really bothering me. I’d like to see other peoples’ ranks and armor while the game is starting or during intermission. It’s fun for me to see other people’s spartans. If I like some armor piece, it gives me something to strive toward. The ranks would be nice because it’ll let the player know who they are up against before the match starts.

> 2533274817641667;10:
> I agree. This is one thing that is really bothering me. I’d like to see other peoples’ ranks and armor while the game is starting or during intermission. It’s fun for me to see other people’s spartans. If I like some armor piece, it gives me something to strive toward. The ranks would be nice because it’ll let the player know who they are up against before the match starts.

I’m pretty sure they don’t want you to know who you are matched up with before the match.

> 2533274849023789;8:
> > 2533274964458234;7:
> > Just look at the scoreboard before the game starts to see the players names. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Just look at their ranks at the end of the game by looking at the carnage report.
>
>
> Just doesnt make any sense. I cant see any CSR ranks. Why 343 why. My only complaint.

In CSGO as far as i know its made, to pretend Bashing/Leaving. If you are an as example Gold Player and matched with Silver Player as partners, most people likely will leave… so no, they’ve done the right thing to show CSR after the Game…

I don’t enjoy this as well. I’d like to know who has their mic on so that I may mute them. Constant kids yelling… It’s like they never understand. Don’t change something if it’s not broken. But they go ahead and do it anyway.

Yeah what’s the deal? How do you mute people? I had to listen to some guy screaming through a whole match but didn’t know what to do. How do you tell who is talking? Ok I can now see my friends are online and join them easily but what are they playing? Who is in the party with them? Anyone got any answers to these questions? At least the game works.

> 2533274893413600;4:
> I quite like this new way :). It’s better to have a change then keep going back to the old versions.

That doesn’t really make sense, though. What is actually received from this version? All they did was remove things, and most FPS games have those functions still. No need to “fix” what isn’t broken…

> 2533274964458234;7:
> Just look at the scoreboard before the game starts to see the players names. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Just look at their ranks at the end of the game by looking at the carnage report.

There is no carnage report for your teammates its only your stats and a poor selection at that.

Its pathetic. So disappointed.

It really is awful. Without seeing them, their custom spartans, teams, who’s talking, etc., it feels like you might as well be playing with and against AI rather than other real people. A functional intuitive lobby is such an EASY concept to grasp. Just look at the lobbies for basically ANY online shooter that you didn’t make, 343, and do that.

> 2586889071684737;2:
> Yeah! I don’t like this… just a grid of emblems… I want gamertag, and easy scrolling to check out everyones armour before the game starts

This - I like to know who I’m about to game with. This is one of the areas that MP is lacking in… and it’s such a basic one.

> 2535438616786389;18:
> It really is awful. Without seeing them, their custom spartans, teams, who’s talking, etc., it feels like you might as well be playing with and against AI rather than other real people. A functional intuitive lobby is such an EASY concept to grasp. Just look at the lobbies for basically ANY online shooter that you didn’t make, 343, and do that.

Yep, it’s really disappointing and it could even hurt the game’s longevity. I can see who i’m playing with, can’t see their armor stances/colors and anything about them. What a truly bizarre decision by 343i.