Multiplayer launching on the 15th

I’ve seen this rumor. Does anyone know if it’s true or not?

1 Like

No-one who knows for sure would say.

It is a very exciting prospect. Admittedly I’ve let the hype eat away at me and booked a half day at work on the 16th just in case. Partially because if it is out on the 15th I won’t be able to think about anything else all day, but also because I have buckets off PTO to use before March so I can spare half a day to relax with the wife if it isn’t out. So it’s a win win.

Also got a week off from the 7th for the launch. Going to be playing a lot of campaign that week.

1 Like

I feel like 343 would have said something by now if this was not true. It is likely they are the ones leaking this to outlets to generate hype.

3 Likes

What is the evidence for this rumour? Where is it coming from? Who first said it?

Cool if true but I am assuming false until I am given reason to put stock in it.

1 Like

Don’t buy this for a second. If it happens to pan out cool, but I doubt there would be a shadow drop for such an important Halo.

3 Likes

There’s stuff on twitter which has evidence, but not gonna post any of that.

1 Like

Then there’s no evidence. If you refuse to back up your claims then don’t be surprised if people call you a liar.

1 Like

I can’t post cause they might be considered leaks which aren’t allowed here and we can’t post links anyway. It’s easily searchable though and has been posted on other forums and discord servers already.

1 Like

Nate the Hate’s twitter:

"Update: An 11th hour change has claimed the early rollout of Halo Infinite multiplayer.

Original plans were to have Halo Infinite Multiplayer available on Monday, Nov. 15; but, a delay will push it back a tad bit – still planned for November."

3 Likes

I read that also, thank goodness it’s releasing early

1 Like

That’s what I keep trying to tell myself, but then my brain is all like “Mondayyyyy”

How convienient that it delays last minute.

Was another thing said recently that 343 are playing halo and the bug has been fixed, apparently was something in the campaign demo that was allowing access to other part of game…

Just gonna roll with it and see what happens and buy more salt, as taken too many grains today :rofl: :gun: