MULTIPLAYER IS DEAD -

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo Multiplayer is dead, too many gametypes and too many black screens.

My advice is too use Bots, remove Friendly Fire, Streamline Gametypes (less is more), bring back the 50 and restore the Warthog to the all killing powerhouse that it was in H3.

Dlc maps should be free, Dlc for Campaign should be present and not be free.

And stop making toys and writing crappy books (lol)

(go see Gears 3)

Easy!!

i don’t like how you said that and i hope discord comes to you and turn you into chaos cuz discord is mean to everypony!

What the heck do you mean Multiplayer is dead? I can flip on my Xbox and be in a matchmade game in a matter of seconds.

And what do you have wrong with the Halo Toy collection? Seriously that is like the most irrelevant thing you could possibly choose to complain about.

Most of the books aren’t crappy either. Glasslands was great, every Halo book by Eric Nylund was great, and the Cole Protocol was great. The Flood was the only really “crappy” book, the others were mostly just ok.

> What the heck do you mean Multiplayer is dead? I can flip on my Xbox and be in a matchmade game in a matter of seconds.

<3

You seem like a nice pony, :3

>

Soo… what your saying is re skin halo 3, take out stuff that you as a person dont care for, burn evry halo book on the planet, destroy all the toys, hurt little kids feelings… They make money off of DLC, people enjoy the books and toys, they arent going to re skin halo 3 so just stop asking them too.

Geuss what, theyre moving forward, move forward with them or stop asking them to move backward. Seriosly you cant change their minds this far into the game. Some people enjoy multiple gametypes unlike you.

The only thing i agree with in the top post is make the warthog stronger again.

I’m going to have to strongly disagree for some very obvious reasons that I think I do not need to go into.

Simplify, Halo is a video game.

If I want to play King Of The Hill, that is all I want not KOTH with A pistol that might be a little less powerful with an altered scope.

I am not trolling here my opinion is valid, they need to put Reach behind them and just kill it off.

The rebuilding process will bear much sweeter fruit.

But I like the Pony chap, he gets it Lol

> Simplify, Halo is a video game.
>
> If I want to play King Of The Hill, that is all I want not KOTH with A pistol that might be a little less powerful with an altered scope.
>
> I am not trolling here my opinion is valid, they need to put Reach behind them and just kill it off.
>
> The rebuilding process will bear much sweeter fruit.
>
> But I like the Pony chap, he gets it Lol

I like you too, <3

Soo… what your saying is re skin halo 3, take out stuff that you as a person dont care for, burn evry halo book on the planet, destroy all the toys, hurt little kids feelings… They make money off of DLC, people enjoy the books and toys, they arent going to re skin halo 3 so just stop asking them too.

Lol don’t hide behind kids, you buy the Toys and think the books are literature.

Fancy blaming kids, cheeky boy.

So much tomfoolery was in your post.

Halo multiplayer is dead?
Remove friendly fire?
Stop making toys?
Crappy books?
Go see Gears 3?

I don’t know where to begin.

I’m not even sure what game you are talking about. Reach? Halo 4?
If your complaining about Halo 4 on such little info… I be mad.

Multiplayer was dead when they replaced the ranking system with a credit system. Sure you can still find a game, but that level of depth of skillful players is gone. Almost all of the competitive and even most of the custom game community rejected reach. Honestly, I love competition but I also love a good game of zombies and I literally did not play one fun game of custom zombies once in this game. Failure.

ive been playing since halo ce and i happen to collect those “crappy” toys and books, how bout you leave halo to the trusted professionals at 343 bc if they listened to people like you then multiplayer would be dead which i assure you it is not at its current state. bots? that would be a game breaker for most. why dont you just play firefight. too many gametypes? seriously? how could having more options to appeal to all types of players (and halo has many types) possibly be bad? if you dont like them dont play them, if you dont like the merchandise then dont buy it, and if you think halo is broken or dead then keep your comments to yourself because the community will always be here and the true fans will think of the game as a whole rather then thinking as narrow minded as you. dont try to mold the game to your own preferences thats what stuff like custom games are for. think of what would benifit the community for all types of players. good day sir

“Crappy books”? The Forerunner Saga novels are exceptionally good.

> Soo… what your saying is re skin halo 3, take out stuff that you as a person dont care for, burn evry halo book on the planet, destroy all the toys, hurt little kids feelings… They make money off of DLC, people enjoy the books and toys, they arent going to re skin halo 3 so just stop asking them too.
>
> Lol don’t hide behind kids, you buy the Toys and think the books are literature.
>
> Fancy blaming kids, cheeky boy.

ya whats wrong with the toys and books there epic

@Mr Troy - Oh you are funny!! your a bit Like Jesus.

I simply recommend that they simplify the Multiplayer. Arena was (and is) Abysmal.

> Halo Multiplayer is dead, too many gametypes and too many black screens.
>
> My advice is too use Bots, remove Friendly Fire, Streamline Gametypes (less is more), bring back the 50 and restore the Warthog to the all killing powerhouse that it was in H3.
>
> Dlc maps should be free, Dlc for Campaign should be present and not be free.
>
> And stop making toys and writing crappy books (lol)
>
> (go see Gears 3)
>
> Easy!!

Um, HELL NO, to the toy response.

I LOVE collecting the toys. It’s a money maker for MS and a way to further promote the games. They aren’t going away so deal with it. If you don’t want them, don’t buy them. Meanwhile, the many thousands of us who DO like the toys will continue to buy.

Everything else you posted I’m fine with. Well, okay, I like the books too, so they should keep coming.

Though Multiplayer is NOT dead. At present in Reach it’s just meh.

Ok fair play, my point is that I think the Toys and all the other addages simply detract from the Game.

Bungie was (and is) very good at implying scale. This was best achieved by suggestion.

My fear is that all the crafted plastic and Forerunner knowledge removes all the mystique.

So essentially the less we new the grander the scale was, because we used our imagination to fill in the spaces.

So my point is the Multiplayer should shrink, less is more, build it on solid gametypes and see what happens.

You must see that is a valid point? (or you are just a zealot with no vision of your own).

> I’m not even sure what game you are talking about. Reach? Halo 4?
> If your complaining about Halo 4 on such little info… I be mad.

Here’s what confuses me…If he’s complaining about Reach, why is he in the Halo 4 forum???

We’ve all known that Reach’s multi-player has had problems for MONTHS…

Unless he’s one of the lucky few, he can’t Really know what halo 4 mutli-player is like because there is No Beta and chances are it will Not happen. :frowning:

You can use my name if you want, no need for the third person vibe (unless you like it).

Tis just a discussion about how I think the Multiplayer (which is dead in Reach) should divorce itself from Reach.

That is all (I hope he has read this and no longer feels he must use Third person, oh I do so hope)

Heres to He!!