Multiplayer is Awesome

When no on uses: Bolshot, Plasma Pistol, or Active Camo.

what is wrong with the plasma pistol?..

And there is a lot more than that, that ruins MP.

> When no on uses: DMR, Bolshot, Plasma Pistol, or Active Camo.

Fix’d.

Good for you?

You’re playing only 4v4 on small maps I presume? Otherwise you would include DMR and forgot about small stuff as Active Camo or Plasma Pistol.

Well say to people to not use DMR BS Plasma pistol Active Camo it is like to ask to the Devil to be good

Which is 1% of the time. Tops.

> what is wrong with the plasma pistol?..
>
> And there is a lot more than that, that ruins MP.

The fact that it renders vehicles absolutely useless and puts even less emphasis on team play and power weapon/map control.

> > what is wrong with the plasma pistol?..
> >
> > And there is a lot more than that, that ruins MP.
>
> The fact that it renders vehicles absolutely useless and puts even less emphasis on team play and power weapon/map control.

Ah, fair enough. I don’t play anything in Halo that uses vehicles so I always forget it has that effect on them. Fair point, I can imagine how that would get frustrating.

> You’re playing only 4v4 on small maps I presume? Otherwise you would include DMR and forgot about small stuff as Active Camo or Plasma Pistol.

Yeah, I play quite a bit of CTF on Ragnarok.

> >
>
> The fact that it renders vehicles absolutely useless and puts even less emphasis on team play and power weapon/map control.

To be honest I don’t find it that annoying. Pistol’s user is screwed when faced most of vehicles any way.
BTW I never use Plasma Pistol, but I use lots of vehicles :wink:

You forgot plasma grenade.

Should never start with plasma grenades.

True 'dat, OP.

> You forgot plasma grenade.
>
> Should never start with plasma grenades.

How could I have forgotten about Plasma grenades. Yes, they’re quasi power weapons.

Weapons ruin MM altogether, and so do vehicles. Why cant we all just run around, holding hands whilst admiring the beautiful scenery?

> >
>
> The fact that it >>>renders vehicles absolutely useless<<< and puts even less emphasis on team play and power weapon/map control.

Hence why there’s a Wheelman Tactical package…

> > > what is wrong with the plasma pistol?..
> > >
> > > And there is a lot more than that, that ruins MP.
> >
> > The fact that it >>>renders vehicles absolutely useless<<< and puts even less emphasis on team play and power weapon/map control.
>
> Hence why there’s a Wheelman Tactical package…

These tactical package suposed to be only an auxiliar thing not a must have to play a litte with veichles

I’ve only run into cheap tactics a handful of times, and I’ve played a variety of maps and gamemodes. I think it’s more the fact that you’re so concerned with it that it annoys you more than it should when you do run into someone using a cheap tactic or loadout.

I love multiplayer. Boltshot is ridiculously overpowered, but hey, you can use it too.

> I love multiplayer. Boltshot is ridiculously overpowered, but hey, you can use it too.

Just because the enemy do worng dosen’t mean that you have to do worng