Multiplayer Incentives

So now that we know exactly how the multiplayer and campaign portions of the game will function in terms of business models, do you think there will be any bonuses in multiplayer for purchasing the campaign? I primarily play for the multiplayer, so I have been wondering this.

If so, what do you think they should give us? I’m unsure what to even ask for as we don’t know all the details about multiplayer.

Probably an emblem/nameplate.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> Probably an emblem/nameplate.

That was my initial thought, but if they do a battlepass of some sort I’m hoping we get the first season free or something.

I hope so. Halo 3 allowed players to unlock exclusive content for the multiplayer just be playing campaign.

I think they could use the two modes to give incentives to play both. For example, have cosmetics in campaign that can only be unlocked by playing campaign, but once unlocked you can use the cosmetic in multiplayer, and vice versa. It would give players incentives to play both modes, if they want to.

I don’t know how effective it would be, but they could add a "Season Pass’’ to people that purchase the collector’s edition and offer it as something you can purchase from the store, that would give you access to all cosmetics and other items in-game. So you can essentially purchase all the current cosmetics, nameplates, skins ect. Instead of having to waste time grinding, or paying periodically over time. I feel that could be an incentive to buy the game, as the pass could be made cheaper when gotten through one of the editions than purchasing from the store.

> 2533274904483609;1:
> So now that we know exactly how the multiplayer and campaign portions of the game will function in terms of business models, do you think there will be any bonuses in multiplayer for purchasing the campaign? I primarily play for the multiplayer, so I have been wondering this.
>
> If so, what do you think they should give us? I’m unsure what to even ask for as we don’t know all the details about multiplayer.

I’m not sure what it would take the form of but I assume it will be an exclusive armor set and or battle pass for the first season.

If they don’t offer anything it would be pretty hard to justify full price for the game if the multiplayer is free anyways.

> 2533274858718537;7:
> > 2533274904483609;1:
> > So now that we know exactly how the multiplayer and campaign portions of the game will function in terms of business models, do you think there will be any bonuses in multiplayer for purchasing the campaign? I primarily play for the multiplayer, so I have been wondering this.
> >
> > If so, what do you think they should give us? I’m unsure what to even ask for as we don’t know all the details about multiplayer.
>
> I’m not sure what it would take the form of but I assume it will be an exclusive armor set and or battle pass for the first season.
>
> If they don’t offer anything it would be pretty hard to justify full price for the game if the multiplayer is free anyways.

This brings up another point. Will the Infinite campaign be the full $60 price tag? If so, how can they make the campaign worth it? Maybe firefight included (hopeful wishing)?

> 2533274904483609;1:
> So now that we know exactly how the multiplayer and campaign portions of the game will function in terms of business models, do you think there will be any bonuses in multiplayer for purchasing the campaign? I primarily play for the multiplayer, so I have been wondering this.
>
> If so, what do you think they should give us? I’m unsure what to even ask for as we don’t know all the details about multiplayer.

Do we know EXACTLY how they’re going to function? Last time I checked, none of that information had been released. It’s all speculation as of now. We don’t know if there’s a battlepass/season pass, MTX, P2W, or anything.