Multiplayer Idea

I was thinking, it would be cool if in Halo4 we could have a separate playlist that has pretty much all the same stuff as the normal playlists but when you start a game you start with a class specific loadout. Such as if you start as an assault class you would get normal stuff like an assault rifle and a magnum, but start as a sniper and you get a sniper rifle and something ells, start as a heavy type and you get a rocket launcher or spartan laser. Since there’s more then one weapon for every category maybe we could customize the classes but it would be limited to certain weapons for each class, or to make it less like other games just have different weapon combos for different game types or after you die the loadout will switch weapons to another of the same category. The main idea is to have classes that are based on a certain soldier type, because people always complain about having to start with the same guns and I have no problem with it but it would be pretty cool to start with class specific weapons.

> […] people always complain about having to start with the same guns […]

Do they? I don’t think I’ve ever really heard anyone complain about this. Also; try Invasion. That has class-specific loadouts. Okay, there’s no Sniper Rifle Loadout, but that’s obviously because it would be ridiculously overpowered as a loadout weapon.

Try using paragraphs too. It makes your posts more readable. :slight_smile:

> > […] people always complain about having to start with the same guns […]
>
> Do they? I don’t think I’ve ever really heard anyone complain about this. Also; try Invasion. That has class-specific loadouts. Okay, there’s no Sniper Rifle Loadout, but that’s obviously because it would be ridiculously overpowered as a loadout weapon.
>
> Try using paragraphs too. It makes your posts more readable. :slight_smile:

I’m talking about an entire playlist with this way.

That’s theprincipal problem have with Reach,i’m ok if AA’s change depending on class,but weapons? Oh man that would suck.