Multiplayer/firefight maps

So, which area (like scenery) was your favorite to play on in multiplayer and/or firefight (like cities, covenant, forerunner, bases, ect.) for me, i love the cities (New Alexandria, the one warzone map in halo 5, forgot the name, pretty much the entirety of halo 3 odst)

I like variation. What annoyed me about Warzone was the re-used architecture for all the bases. Especially on the Sanghelios maps, it just looked out of place.

The maps with a bit of mystery to them were cool. Isolation from H3 stands out, the Erebus VII map from Halo 4.

theres not many maps In halo 5,liked about every map in odst,3 and reach

> 2533274964056137;1:
> So, which area (like scenery) was your favorite to play on in multiplayer and/or firefight (like cities, covenant, forerunner, bases, ect.) for me, i love the cities (New Alexandria, the one warzone map in halo 5, forgot the name, pretty much the entirety of halo 3 odst)

Never really loved multiplayer maps directly derived from campaign, felt a little lazy to me. It’s a little hypocritical, but I was fine with firefight maps coming from the campaign lol.

Vehicle maps (Lost Platoon, Installation 04) were my favorite with their range and variety. Always been a BTB fan so playing the bigger firefight maps was fun for me.

My favorite Firefight map is Installation 04, because it’s nice and bright.

I think I like the map where you can kill enemy bosses in banshee, although I don’t really know what it’s called :slight_smile:
Some say that it is the best to do that due to its programming