Multiplayer community has gone soft

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is this happening to the community. There’s no competition anymore. Just QQers.

As much as ppl don’t wanna admit it, there is a big skill gap in halo 5. Lots of ppl get wracked loll. Some people watch ppl thrust and clamber circles around them.

some ppl are getting magnum whipped left and right yet can’t kill with it! Some swear they get out gunned in long range by AR while they got a BR… Lol

Give me the aim mechanic from the beta back and I’m good
Will make things a whole lot smoother for me

> 2533274835305187;2:
> As much as ppl don’t wanna admit it, there is a big skill gap in halo 5. Lots of ppl get wracked loll. Some people watch ppl thrust and clamber circles around them.
>
> some ppl are getting magnum whipped left and right yet can’t kill with it! Some swear they get out gunned in long range by AR while they got a BR… Lol

I know man… Come on guys. Its not THAT hard :((((

> 2533274832130936;3:
> Give me the aim mechanic from the beta back and I’m good
> Will make things a whole lot smoother for me

Dude I like the mechanics now. Its true skil . Practice man those 30 minute custom games with just a pistol and 3 friends pays out, really. I never played the beta so I have no say in that.

> 2535443098328119;5:
> > 2533274832130936;3:
> > Give me the aim mechanic from the beta back and I’m good
> > Will make things a whole lot smoother for me
>
>
> Dude I like the mechanics now. Its true skil . Practice man those 30 minute custom games with just a pistol and 3 friends pays out, really. I never played the beta so I have no say in that.

For me the aim acceleration is way off, I understand what they were trying to do and what they were aiming for, I just feel that the 0-40% of the thumb stick movement is too slow and sluggish to precision aim while the 41-100% of the thumbstick is too fast once you hit it and disorientates you

If this is the setup they want to keep, I’d like to see a smoother transition between the zones, that way if by some chance I do happen to stray outside of that 0-40% ina gun battle I don’t end up facing the completely opposite direction

It’s not an issue as soft vs. hard PvP. It’s too many elements that are broken/missing. Look at the consistent responses in this topic and there’s your answer.

> 2533274832130936;6:
> > 2535443098328119;5:
> > > 2533274832130936;3:
> > > Give me the aim mechanic from the beta back and I’m good
> > > Will make things a whole lot smoother for me
> >
> >
> > Dude I like the mechanics now. Its true skil . Practice man those 30 minute custom games with just a pistol and 3 friends pays out, really. I never played the beta so I have no say in that.
>
>
> For me the aim acceleration is way off, I understand what they were trying to do and what they were aiming for, I just feel that the 0-40% of the thumb stick movement is too slow and sluggish to precision aim while the 41-100% of the thumbstick is too fast once you hit it and disorientates you
>
> If this is the setup they want to keep, I’d like to see a smoother transition between the zones, that way if by some chance I do happen to stray outside of that 0-40% ina gun battle I don’t end up facing the completely opposite direction

I see what you mean man damn you got into it. I never even thought about that. Maybe that’s why I haven’t been disappointed by it

> 2535431594730596;7:
> It’s not an issue as soft vs. hard PvP. It’s too many elements that are broken/missing. Look at the consistent responses in this topic and there’s your answer.

I’ve read the topic and replies I just feel like there is no competitive community anymore. Have they all been driven away by this “have fun/social” community??