Multiplayer Anncouncer Question

I was wondering something, for the multiplayer announcer, wouldn’t it be cool if Jeff Steitzer decided to speak more monotoned like he did in the titles prior to the reclaimer saga? Don’t get me wrong, I like his livelier voice in the reclaimer saga but if we’re taking a more classic and nostalgic approach, I wouldn’t mind if his voice was closer to how it was prior to Halo 4. Also, does anyone think we’ll get multiple announcers again like in Halo 5? It was a nice addition to the game.

All depends on the voice director. Honestly, I’d like him to record multiple takes of each and have them randomized.

I want arby and the Chief as an announcer you could get, or whatever they could think of, I just like options… especially if they can make it goofy yet entertaining.

I would love a customisable aspect to it but with more voices.
I also would like it if they got livlier as get better medals, so a killionaire would have a bombastic over-ethused voice (like its something the best of people get) whilst a double kill would be far more monetoned (like its quite common and said a lot). Sort of like that

Yes, Steitzer’s voice was much better in original trilogy. Gritty and Iconic, love :two_hearts: to see it.

You guys should jump on Reddit…he occasionally makes specialized voice interactions for people. He gets quite sassy with his announcements and I personally enjoyed them.

Yes, i think we need more monotone voice. In halo 5 he sounded like he drinked 1l of coca cola compared to original trilogy.

> 2533274848460159;3:
> I want arby and the Chief as an announcer you could get, or whatever they could think of, I just like options… especially if they can make it goofy yet entertaining.

arbiter would be great, but I dont know about chief though. it would be cool to hear his voice say OVERKILL or something

IF there is a voices of war pack, I want:
1.Chief himself
2.Craig maybe or just a brute
3.A grunt
4.Sgt johnson

I prefer most of what he says in the original trilogy but I definitely do like the way he says some of the new metals. I like long shot, noob combo and freaking love perfect! I don’t mind him sounding a little silly especially for some sillier rare medals like rocket Mary or showstopper or whatever… But overall I don’t want him to sound super all enthusiastic. I like the way he sounds and Halo 3 probably the best.

It’s funny, as I have the other voice announcers and Halo 5 but I just never use them as it just sounds weird when I’m playing. I did have them on a bit more on firefight as it seems more fitting there. I’m old school (started with CE WAY back when lol) as I can’t see myself using anyone else other than the chief for the multiplayer voice ever but I absolutely would love to have the Arbiter as well. Like I said, I would use the other voices in firefight because you are going to have firefight right 343I?!?!?! You bloody well better because if you don’t, there will be a flood of posts on how you’re not listening to your fans at all. So either have that or you better have something 10 times cooler then firefight if not.

I would love it if they could have chief do the voice announcing. Just imagine how sick it would be after getting three kills in a row, chiefs voice going “triple kill”. But still, I’d rather have the voice like we heard in halo 5 or chief do it.

> 2535409171473129;9:
> IF there is a voices of war pack, I want:
> 1.Chief himself
> 2.Craig maybe or just a brute
> 3.A grunt
> 4.Sgt johnson

YES I love that

I want to have Yap Yap the Destroyer as my announcer.

Chief as an announcer would be a dlc worth my money, but maybe it will be included with the full game

> 2533274870308953;1:
> I was wondering something, for the multiplayer announcer, wouldn’t it be cool if Jeff Steitzer decided to speak more monotoned like he did in the titles prior to the reclaimer saga? Don’t get me wrong, I like his livelier voice in the reclaimer saga but if we’re taking a more classic and nostalgic approach, I wouldn’t mind if his voice was closer to how it was prior to Halo 4. Also, does anyone think we’ll get multiple announcers again like in Halo 5? It was a nice addition to the game.

I think the announcer DLC was a great idea and I think they could honestly do a combination of all of the above with that precedent. For example, what would be really cool, is if 343 did a legacy Jeff Steitzer announcer pack where you can choose if you want CE, 2, 3, Reach, etc. renditions in your game. That would be an incredible homage to the series while getting the best of both worlds if they decide to keep him doing the more “lively” V.O.'s in Infinite. Honestly, I felt like he was a bit overshadowed in H5 with the Warzone announcer + DLC packs. So I think some sort of remastered versions of his voice from old games as a purchasable thing would really make up for that in Infinite.