Multiplayer and or Customs: Medic

We could use a medic class especially for customs. The drop shield is ineffective and should be a seperate AA. The Medic AA will let you drop a health pack every 20 seconds. What do you think?

To all the posters this is a suggestion for either Matchmaking and Customs. Honestly I have a feeling 343 will keep Health Packs and AA’s in the game for it’s own reasons but IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN MATCHMAKING but for a guy who makes alot of maps and games a Medic like class like this is perfect for ideas I have. I don’t apreciate the sarcastic -Yoinks!- posting but I do appreciate some of you who actually tryed puttin them on check. Plus even my Service Record does not show all my progress because I’ve played CE and Halo 2 when they first came out but I did not have LIVE back then so.

LOL really… really kid! So you think first health packs will still be in Halo 4 and secondly you somehow think AA’s will be there too. (I can’t prove they won’t be but if they are Halo will officially be dead.)

Your definitely a Reach Kid and can’t of played Halo 2/3 because if you had you would know that you didn’t need a health pack. You went into every encounter with 100% of your health and shield every time every where. So why do you need a health pack?

No health packs or classes in Halo 4.

/thread

Yeah, i think halo also needs a mage class and a thief class. Just think about it, the mage class could use magic to kill people, and the thief class would be invisible. I think those additions would work great for halo. Heck, why even have guns?

No, no better yet. They should have a heavy weapon class, with a rocket launcher and sniper rifle! Hell, who needs ammo, make it infinite! And every single time you kill someone it instantly creates the other death to rage quit. And once you finish the game YOU WIN!

Plays Earthbound2/Mother3 “You Won!” track

Gee, nice community. Instead of acting like -yoinks- just explain it in a better way that it wouldn’t fit. Plus I said Multiplayer AND OR Customs so read the damn post. Armor Abilities will most likely happen anyways so you cant assume AA’s won’t be in the game and what’s the deal? After this topic I put up I’ve seen a bunch of new topics about Medics and I know I have not been the first one to mention it in the forums but now there’s a ton of new topics and yet they get better feedback then you -Yoinks!-.

> LOL really… really kid! So you think first health packs will still be in Halo 4 and secondly you somehow think AA’s will be there too. (I can’t prove they won’t be but if they are Halo will officially be dead.)
>
> Your definitely a Reach Kid and can’t of played Halo 2/3 because if you had you would know that you didn’t need a health pack. You went into every encounter with 100% of your health and shield every time every where. So why do you need a health pack?

And yes I’ve played all the Halo’s so your -Yoink- shouldn’t even try talking right now, I wouldn’t even play Reach if I have not played all the other Halo’s first and your probobly younger than me kid.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=SCENDER

I’ll just leave this here…

> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=SCENDER
>
> I’ll just leave this here…

Looking for someone’s stats to try and prove a point. That’s kinda petty.

> > http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=SCENDER
> >
> > I’ll just leave this here…
>
> Looking for someone’s stats to try and prove a point. That’s kinda petty.

Leaving a person stats out in the open so the OP and the other poster can argue about it.

> > > http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=SCENDER
> > >
> > > I’ll just leave this here…
> >
> > Looking for someone’s stats to try and prove a point. That’s kinda petty.
>
> Leaving a person stats out in the open so the OP and the other poster can argue about it.

Well aren’t you a productive forum member?

> No health packs or classes in Halo 4.
>
> /thread

> We could use a medic class especially for customs. The drop shield is ineffective and should be a seperate AA. The Medic AA will let you drop a health pack every 20 seconds. What do you think?

i think it would be neat to have custom game options to play reach styles in Halo 4 but for the MM, idk how that works and “Nobody” does except 343i! We gotta wait for the all adorable Bs Angel or Mr Coffee king Frank O’C to make a statement on how it will be! Tell then you are free to post your ideas :smiley:

Just remember…

Keep it clean!

> LOL really… really kid! So you think first health packs will still be in Halo 4 and secondly you somehow think AA’s will be there too. (I can’t prove they won’t be but if they are Halo will officially be dead.)
>
> Your definitely a Reach Kid and can’t of played Halo 2/3 because if you had you would know that you didn’t need a health pack. You went into every encounter with 100% of your health and shield every time every where. So why do you need a health pack?

Oh, Suggesting that his opinion is lesser simply because you think(based on no evidence) he started playing Halo with Reach. Well isn’t that Original…Kid, You see. I’m calling you “Kid” To Suggest that I am older then you, Therefore I am smarter then you. Clever.

> No health packs or classes in Halo 4.
>
> /thread

Oh Really? Tell me, Who is your source of yours’ in 343? Oh that’s right you can’t tell me because your a journalist who keep your anonymous sources secret. Gotcha. Well you keep your complete knowledge of every feature included in Halo 4 to yourself now.

> Yeah, i think halo also needs a mage class and a thief class. Just think about it, the mage class could use magic to kill people, and the thief class would be invisible. I think those additions would work great for halo. Heck, why even have guns?

Oh! I get it! Your suggestion that the Medic (which is totally not used on the battlefield at all) is actually a Healer, Like In RPGs! Which don’t have guns! And for him to even suggest that is basically saying “Turn Halo into World of Warcraft.” Right? You’re so so so funny.

> No, no better yet. They should have a heavy weapon class, with a rocket launcher and sniper rifle! Hell, who needs ammo, make it infinite! And every single time you kill someone it instantly creates the other death to rage quit. And once you finish the game YOU WIN!
>
> Plays Earthbound2/Mother3 “You Won!” track

Hmm, Right! Because him suggesting a team based class, that would drop a Health pack every 20 secs (That could only be used if you took health damage) Is like playing with God mode on! So instead of analyzing his suggestion and coming up with a reasonable response. You just make fun of him! Aren’t you so cool!

> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=SCENDER
>
> I’ll just leave this here…

Oh right! Because anyone suggestion is completely and utterly based on if they are a Super pro XxX MLG. And if they have a skill level in Halo 3 that doesn’t meet that requirement then there opinion on the subject is irrelevant, Duh.

Now… seriously guys?! This OP made a honest topic and instead of posting a response that could spark discussion and thought. You made fun of him. What! are you 5? Could you not be at least mature… What am I thinking this is the internet… But the point is that, YOU yes YOU represent this community and making this ego driven comments just to be cool or whatever. Makes this community suck. Just please next time, before posting how this “Obivis reach kidz lol.” Suggested something, Just think, is that a community you want to be a part of.

Now on to the actual post. I think it’s a fine idea, that type of stuff couldn’t hurt custom games. Now I don’t think dropping health packs would work with Halo as well as the drop shield does now. Maybe reintroduce the regenerator from Halo 3 that can only heals health and I think that would fit in the sandbox a little better.

Holy -Yoink-, way to rage.
If even bothered to click my link you’d see that it supports the OP’s claim that he didn’t start with Halo Reach.
Wow.

> Holy Yoink!, way to rage.
> If even bothered to click my link you’d see that it supports the OP’s claim that he didn’t start with Halo Reach.
> Wow.

Oh. I apologise for what i said before. I thought you were trying to use his stats as evidence that he shouldn’t be taken seriously. I’ve seen people do it before. A lot. Again, my apologies.

> Holy Yoink!, way to rage.
> If even bothered to click my link you’d see that it supports the OP’s claim that he didn’t start with Halo Reach.
> Wow.

I’m not raging at all. I’m just disappointed with these few posters. I did click on your link and thought what you were suggestion this is “rank is low so we shouldn’t take his opinion seriously” BTW saying “Leaving a person stats out in the open so the OP and the other poster can argue about it.” Kinda sends the wrong message, But if what you said was true and you weren’t trying to make fun of his rank. Then I’m sorry.

That said, you might want to make your post a little more clear next time =)
I hope that post is replying to me because if not, ^

> > LOL really… really kid! So you think first health packs will still be in Halo 4 and secondly you somehow think AA’s will be there too. (I can’t prove they won’t be but if they are Halo will officially be dead.)
> >
> > Your definitely a Reach Kid and can’t of played Halo 2/3 because if you had you would know that you didn’t need a health pack. You went into every encounter with 100% of your health and shield every time every where. So why do you need a health pack?
>
> Oh, Suggesting that his opinion is lesser simply because you think(based on no evidence) he started playing Halo with Reach. Well isn’t that Original…Kid, You see. I’m calling you “Kid” To Suggest that I am younger then you, Therefore you are smarter then me. Clever.
>
>
>
> > No health packs or classes in Halo 4.
> >
> > /thread
>
> Oh Really? Tell me, Who is your source of yours’ in 343? Oh that’s right you can’t tell me because your a journalist who keep your anonymous sources secret. Gotcha. Well you keep your complete knowledge of every feature included in Halo 4 to yourself now.
>
>
>
> > Yeah, i think halo also needs a mage class and a thief class. Just think about it, the mage class could use magic to kill people, and the thief class would be invisible. I think those additions would work great for halo. Heck, why even have guns?
>
> Oh! I get it! Your suggestion that the Medic (which is totally not used on the battlefield at all) is actually a Healer, Like In RPGs! Which don’t have guns! And for him to even suggest that is basically saying “Turn Halo into World of Warcraft.” Right? You’re so so so funny.
>
>
>
> > No, no better yet. They should have a heavy weapon class, with a rocket launcher and sniper rifle! Hell, who needs ammo, make it infinite! And every single time you kill someone it instantly creates the other death to rage quit. And once you finish the game YOU WIN!
> >
> > Plays Earthbound2/Mother3 “You Won!” track
>
> Hmm, Right! Because him suggesting a team based class, that would drop a Health pack every 20 secs (That could only be used if you took health damage) Is like playing with God mode on! So instead of analyzing his suggestion and coming up with a reasonable response. You just make fun of him! Aren’t you so cool!
>
>
>
> > http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=SCENDER
> >
> > I’ll just leave this here…
>
> Oh right! Because anyone suggestion is completely and utterly based on if they are a Super pro XxX MLG. And if they have a skill level in Halo 3 that doesn’t meet that requirement then there opinion on the subject is irrelevant, Duh.
>
> <mark>Now… seriously guys?! This OP made a honest topic and instead of posting a response that could spark discussion and thought. You made fun of him.</mark> What! are you 5? Could you not be at least mature… What am I thinking this is the internet… But the point is that, YOU yes YOU represent this community and making this ego driven comments just to be cool or whatever. Makes this community suck. Just please next time, before posting how this “Obivis reach kidz lol.” Suggested something, Just think, is that a community you want to be a part of.
>
> Now on to the actual post. I think it’s a fine idea, that type of stuff couldn’t hurt custom games. Now I don’t think dropping health packs would work with Halo as well as the drop shield does now. Maybe reintroduce the regenerator from Halo 3 that can only heals health and I think that would fit in the sandbox a little better.

In response to this cesspool of unwarranted sarcasm, I am of the firm belief that the above should not be included in Halo 4’s multiplayer matchmaking. In response to the highlighted text, I did no such thing.

Really? Post my Service Record like that? Instead just tell them that I did play other games before Reach cause it’s kinda creepy and I wouldn’t even waste my time argueing with him because he has no evidence and is just an idiot.