Multiplayer already broken?(SOLVED!)

SOLVED: I just had to turn on Relays on Network Settings!! Nevermind Nevermind!

Am I just impatient? Should I just wait for a few hours? Unfortunately I can’t join any multiplayer games so far. I keep getting stuck at “Connecting to session” and it just resets for no reasons.

I am getting 2014 MCC flashbacks…

On the bright side, at least for me, the game runs perfectly uncapped framerate, no input lag and I managed to get my mouse sensitivity right by setting game’s sens at 3. Mouse and keyboards feels perfect.

Anyone else is having connection issues?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yeah, shts fcked

Mine worked perfectly. I didn’t have to wait at all and was connected to sessions hosted in multiple different regions with no lag. Funky.

I have the same issue. Stays on “connecting session” for a bit, doesn’t connect, then goes back to “searching for players”. Keeps cycling through this

Please see the pinned thread regarding Halo Support and how to submit tickets for issues you may be experiencing.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/halo-support-important-links/470b6fbb-7e3a-4272-b2bc-dd0a5948cb2c/posts

I still can’t join social games…
EDIT: nevermind I turned off Relay on network settings. Thanks @stckrboy for leading me to the pinned thread

My game dont find matches wtf

i submitted a ticket days ago and have received no updates, it seems that are not interested in addressing this literally game breaking issue. Why does the post say “solved!” I see no solution posted whatsoever.

I started having issues half way through the day yesterday, anyone know anything?

> 2535428925838542;8:
> i submitted a ticket days ago and have received no updates, it seems that are not interested in addressing this literally game breaking issue. Why does the post say “solved!” I see no solution posted whatsoever.

> 2535426257475706;9:
> I started having issues half way through the day yesterday, anyone know anything?

Sign out of your Xbox Live profile. Click the player icon at the top right, click your nameplate, then click change profile. Sign back in, and that should fix it. That worked for me.

I have relays turned on, but I still can’t connect to a game. For me, it just keeps looking. Do I need to wait longer than 15 minutes? My ping is 26ms, is there any setting I specifically need to go to change my connection, because I’m still using the network connection of XBL. I would love and appreciate any help in this matte