Multiplayer achievements still possible?

I’m only a few away from 100% and if anyone is interested here’s what I need:

Save This Film
On a Mythic map, got a Perfection medal during a ranked or social match.

Have Fun Respawning
On a Mythic map, got an Extermination during a ranked or social match.

Post Mortem
On Orbital, got 2 Death From the Grave medals during a ranked or social match

Ghost Patrol
On Longshore, got 3 kills with a Ghost during a ranked or social match.

Blades of Fury
On Heretic, got a Sword Spree during a ranked or social match.

Pull
On Citadel, got a Shotgun Spree during a ranked or social match.

Hammer Time
On Assembly, got 5 Hammer kills during a ranked or social match.

Road Rage
On a Legendary map, got 5 Warthog chaingun kills during a ranked or social match.

Overkill
Killed 4 enemies within 4 seconds of one another in a ranked free for all playlist

Those are fairly hard to get. Honestly, the only way to get most of those achievements is by boosting them.

> 2546678360738636;2:
> Those are fairly hard to get. Honestly, the only way to get most of those achievements is by boosting them.

That’s a shame, thanks for the reply though

Overkill is a pain in the -Yoink!-,since sometimes we only get 3 or 4 people in the lobby if someone by luck needs this achievement as well im in for boosting since it kills me to see 1 achievment left

> 2533274949368807;4:
> Overkill is a pain in the -Yoink!-,since sometimes we only get 3 or 4 people in the lobby if someone by luck needs this achievement as well im in for boosting since it kills me to see 1 achievment left

I’d be up for that, my GT is TheBlueSensei

id help i only need 3 left for halo 3

> 2546678360738636;2:
> Those are fairly hard to get. Honestly, the only way to get most of those achievements is by boosting them.

This is definitely not true. Most of these achievements are still pretty easy to get. Citadel, Longshore and Heretic are all maps that show up fairly regularly in Social Slayer which is by far the most populated playlist. The “Overkill” achievement is Lone Wolves specific, but fortunately Lone Wolves is still fairly easy to find a game in. The remainder of these achievements can all be done using Rumble Pit, with the exception of “Post Mortem.” Rumble pit is still active if you search during busy times (usually Friday nights and weekends), and the kids in that playlist are usually so bad that getting an achievement isn’t very difficult. “Post Mortem” requires Team Mythic and will be the hardest achievement for you to earn, but again if you search during busy times you will eventually find a game in this playlist. It is not 100% dead yet.

All of these achievements can still be earned legit. There is really no reason you guys should be cheating to get such easy achievements…

They’re still obtainable.

Well seeing that all previous Halo games DLC are FREE it might be much easier to get them now. Also when the BC titles release the population for Halo 3 is most likely going to be high making it easier. Although if look on this website True Achievements you might be able to find boosting sessions.

> 2533274879684063;7:
> > 2546678360738636;2:
> > Those are fairly hard to get. Honestly, the only way to get most of those achievements is by boosting them.
>
> This is definitely not true. Most of these achievements are still pretty easy to get. Citadel, Longshore and Heretic are all maps that show up fairly regularly in Social Slayer which is by far the most populated playlist. The “Overkill” achievement is Lone Wolves specific, but fortunately Lone Wolves is still fairly easy to find a game in. The remainder of these achievements can all be done using Rumble Pit, with the exception of “Post Mortem.” Rumble pit is still active if you search during busy times (usually Friday nights and weekends), and the kids in that playlist are usually so bad that getting an achievement isn’t very difficult. “Post Mortem” requires Team Mythic and will be the hardest achievement for you to earn, but again if you search during busy times you will eventually find a game in this playlist. It is not 100% dead yet.
>
> All of these achievements can still be earned legit. There is really no reason you guys should be cheating to get such easy achievements…

It WAS very difficult until just the last few days when all the Halo Reach DLC was made free. If you were honestly getting Citadel, Longshore, and Heretic by playing Social Slayer then you are one of the luckiest people playing Halo Reach because in order for those maps to come up in matchmaking, EVERYONE had to have the maps. Now, everyone does because all the maps are now free.

Achievements that were once difficult to earn due to being DLC specific:
Defiant Map Pack: Condemned, Highlands, Unearthed All Alone: Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade infection game.
Paper Beats Rock: Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.
Don’t Touch That: Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.
Here’s a completed list of all the **Halo Reach DLC Achievements **for anyone else who is curious.

Again, these achievements were difficult to get because the DLC maps rarely come up anymore let alone CTF and Infection gametypes on those maps. Now that all Halo DLC content is free, I’m sure this has changed though I haven’t been on to play since the content has become free.

> 2546678360738636;10:
> > 2533274879684063;7:
> > > 2546678360738636;2:
> > > Those are fairly hard to get. Honestly, the only way to get most of those achievements is by boosting them.
> >
> > This is definitely not true. Most of these achievements are still pretty easy to get. Citadel, Longshore and Heretic are all maps that show up fairly regularly in Social Slayer which is by far the most populated playlist. The “Overkill” achievement is Lone Wolves specific, but fortunately Lone Wolves is still fairly easy to find a game in. The remainder of these achievements can all be done using Rumble Pit, with the exception of “Post Mortem.” Rumble pit is still active if you search during busy times (usually Friday nights and weekends), and the kids in that playlist are usually so bad that getting an achievement isn’t very difficult. “Post Mortem” requires Team Mythic and will be the hardest achievement for you to earn, but again if you search during busy times you will eventually find a game in this playlist. It is not 100% dead yet.
> >
> > All of these achievements can still be earned legit. There is really no reason you guys should be cheating to get such easy achievements…
>
> It WAS very difficult until just the last few days when all the Halo Reach DLC was made free. If you were honestly getting Citadel, Longshore, and Heretic by playing Social Slayer then you are one of the luckiest people playing Halo Reach

Citadel, Longshore and Heretic, along with the achievements mentioned by the OP, are all from Halo 3, not Reach. Halo 3 had by far the highest percentage of players who purchased DLC, and I can assure you these maps do come up for me quite often in Social Slayer. Now I usually search with h3 veterans who all have DLC, so that means at least 5/10 players in the lobby are guaranteed to have it, but it is still quite common that we will meet 5 randoms who also have the DLC, and thus give us one of these maps. In addition, Halo 3 also has DLC only playlists that are still active at busy times, like Rumble Pit and Mythic. In fact, I’ve been finding games like crazy in Mythic since backwards compatibility was announced, so this would be an excellent time for OP to earn the rest of these achievements.

Not disputing paragraphs 2 & 3 of your comment. Reach has no DLC specific playlists except for Anniversary, and not a lot of people purchased the Noble and Defiant map packs. I imagine finding one of those legit would be about as likely as winning the lottery.

I only miss Two For One achievement…any tips please? It’s for scoring a double kill in a free for all playlist.

> 2533274879684063;11:
> > 2546678360738636;10:
> > > 2533274879684063;7:
> > > > 2546678360738636;2:
> > > > Those are fairly hard to get. Honestly, the only way to get most of those achievements is by boosting them.
> > >
> > > This is definitely not true. Most of these achievements are still pretty easy to get. Citadel, Longshore and Heretic are all maps that show up fairly regularly in Social Slayer which is by far the most populated playlist. The “Overkill” achievement is Lone Wolves specific, but fortunately Lone Wolves is still fairly easy to find a game in. The remainder of these achievements can all be done using Rumble Pit, with the exception of “Post Mortem.” Rumble pit is still active if you search during busy times (usually Friday nights and weekends), and the kids in that playlist are usually so bad that getting an achievement isn’t very difficult. “Post Mortem” requires Team Mythic and will be the hardest achievement for you to earn, but again if you search during busy times you will eventually find a game in this playlist. It is not 100% dead yet.
> > >
> > > All of these achievements can still be earned legit. There is really no reason you guys should be cheating to get such easy achievements…
> >
> > It WAS very difficult until just the last few days when all the Halo Reach DLC was made free. If you were honestly getting Citadel, Longshore, and Heretic by playing Social Slayer then you are one of the luckiest people playing Halo Reach
>
> Citadel, Longshore and Heretic, along with the achievements mentioned by the OP, are all from Halo 3, not Reach. Halo 3 had by far the highest percentage of players who purchased DLC, and I can assure you these maps do come up for me quite often in Social Slayer. Now I usually search with h3 veterans who all have DLC, so that means at least 5/10 players in the lobby are guaranteed to have it, but it is still quite common that we will meet 5 randoms who also have the DLC, and thus give us one of these maps. In addition, Halo 3 also has DLC only playlists that are still active at busy times, like Rumble Pit and Mythic. In fact, I’ve been finding games like crazy in Mythic since backwards compatibility was announced, so this would be an excellent time for OP to earn the rest of these achievements.
>
> Not disputing paragraphs 2 & 3 of your comment. Reach has no DLC specific playlists except for Anniversary, and not a lot of people purchased the Noble and Defiant map packs. I imagine finding one of those legit would be about as likely as winning the lottery.

That was my mistake then. I missed the Halo 3 part of the whole thing. Yes, Halo 3 DLC comes up quiet often. I too still play from time to time but usually in Rumble Pit. Being a 5 Star General with over 10,000 EXP usually gets me alot of trash talking messages and betrayals in Team Social so I usually play Rumble Pit to avoid all that

> 2533274949368807;4:
> Overkill is a pain in the -Yoink!-,since sometimes we only get 3 or 4 people in the lobby if someone by luck needs this achievement as well im in for boosting since it kills me to see 1 achievment left

I know how that goes. All I have left is “Two for One” and I gave up on trying to get it a long time ago sigh

halo 3 is coming backwards compatible and all dlc will be free so its possible you can do the achievements now.

> 2533274867179996;12:
> I only miss Two For One achievement…any tips please? It’s for scoring a double kill in a free for all playlist.

Honestly, its not nearly as difficult as most people think.

I earned this achievement a long time ago by chance, but if I was specifically going for it now, I would try and get an objective game on a map with Spartan Laser. King of the Hill would probably be best, but oddball should work too. Grab Spartan Laser, which shouldn’t be hard since everyone will be contesting the objective, get a good line of sight on the objective, wait for a horde of people to charge in and shoot the laser. Do this long enough and anyone can get this achievement.

The Achievements themselves are hard to get but if Halo 3’s backwards compatibly is just like Bo2 on the Xbox One then there should be an increase in players cuz ive played Bo2 on the 360 with a friend and he was on the One but were still in the same game thought

Post Mortem, the only achievement I failed to get while the population was massive. I can’t stand looking at my 78/79 achievements. Makes me so sad…